Chapter 14 - Let's start the party

Hi guys new chapter is back please do vote or atleast comment silent readers!!!

There will be no chapters name for some chapters because i lack title names ok!!!
**********************************
Dhrisha pov:

Today is wednesday and i am selecting a dress which should i wear for the party....i am thinking of wearing not too flashy.

I will put the dress in my bag so papa won't suspect. I folded the dress and put it in my bag. Phew...

"Sister keeps some chart papers and two or three books too." devika my little sister said.

"oh...ok..i am really feeling bad because i am lying to my dad"i said

"arey....you wanted to go in party so don't worry and this chance only comes one at a time."

" seriously this chance can come again...but i don't know if dad will give me permission or not." i said looking at my bag.

"ok its enough now lets go di(sister) your friend will be waiting its already past 12'o clock." she said while pushing me down the stairs.

We reach downstairs and i hug my mom and say bye to her and i walk towards the door.

I open the door and go stand on the roadside to take a autorickshaw, "auto, vijayanagar?" the driver nodds and i sit in it.
------------------
I reached and called maira to come outside, after hearing some noises i see her opening the door.

"hi dhrisha"
"Hi maira"

" you did not had any problem while coming na!" she asked worriedly.

" no" i said and smiled.
"ok now come inside." she said and i followed her to her house.

There was a man sitting on the coach who looked at us, seems like her father. A lady comes from kitchen wiping her hands.

"mom and dad this is the girl i talked about she is my best friend dhrisha sharma." she introduces me. I fold my hands and do a 🙏 to them.

"god bless you, i am her dad and this lady is my wife, my darling and maira mom." uncle said with a smile.

Aunty blushes from the comment, and walk in the kitchen.

"so when you both are going? And why you brought the chart papers? " uncle asks.

"uncle we are doing a project, it is half done and i bought to give her to do."
Uncle nods.

"and we have two hours so we thought why not bring a gift for her....so we are going now dad." maira said to uncle.

"actually maira... I already brought a gift."i said and she frowns

I know she is angry but i went yesterday with devika and mom to buy her a gift,

"what seriously!" she says and i nod my head in yes.

"maira its ok tell dhruv he will buy for you one " uncle said.

Wow he really does trust dhruv with maira.

"no its ok dad i will buy the gift on the way." she says with a smile.

"As you wish, now take your friend in your room, she must ne tired." uncle says to her.

Uncle is really caring,i don't know how she got the permission and main how she said it...i was not able to say it infront of my dad.

"Dhrisha, where are you lost!" she shakes my shoulder.
"nowhere" i say.

We went in her room and were getting ready for the party.

I am really nervous..there will be many rich people in the party.
"Go wear the dress, i will do your hair design afterwards." maira says and i nod and wear the dress.