Chapter 28 - I will be always by your side!

Hi guys hope you like this chapter enjoy reading it!!!!

Dhruv pov:

I am sitting in my room, after bathing, I wore a  black T-shirt and track pants.

Feeling so relaxed,  I have so many works to do but still I went with my friends to chill.

Robu sat on my lap, I smiled at him. He is so cute.

I have to hear the recording, I opened it and was about to play it,  when someone barged in.

There is only one person who can do this.

In looked at the person...maira.

I thought she was angry on me,  when she ignored me I didn't like it.

But she Made me  remember her, she used to do the same when she was angry.  That's why I chuckled at her.

I raised my brows,questioning her.
"I wanted to tell you something " she said.

"Hm" I hummed.

"Abhinay asked her to be his girlfriend "  she said with a sigh.

I looked at her to confirm and she nodded.

That means it will start now. I have to plan everything now.

Please don't ask Me if I am happy or worried because.....I....myself don't even..... know what I am... feeling now.

"What you are planning to do? "

"Let's hear all recording and then plan. " I said and she nodded.

I start the recording.

'I said yes to him and now we are going together on a date,  he said it's a surprise destination, he told that I will love it.'

I looked at maira and she gave a nod to go to next one.

'The date was amazing, there were so many flowers and we ate our dinner at the beach, we watched the sunset together. '

I skipped the normal days part and started  to continue.

'Today we are going to  Anushka Saturday party,  I am being ready,  I don't know what to wear. '

It's normal....still got nothing special
move on to next one.

When Ananya came close to Abhi, I was on fire, I told this to him and he said I was jealous of Ananya....first time I felt like that. 

Next audio......

"It's has past one month of our relationship and  he is like lovey-dovey all the time. Cornering me, talking to me, I love the attention, he gives lots of gifts to me,  when I asked why only gifts? he said 'it's his way to show affection '

Judging by her voice dad seems to be fine with mom.

"Dhruv  skip it after one month because no girl has survived till 2 months" she said.

I nodded. I skipped it to after 2 months.

It's two month anniversary, he gave me a cute pearl bracelet, its so cute. I love it, he even brought pink roses for me.

Two months everything is normal.
"Did he truly loved her? " she asked.

" I saw him how happy, he was with mom" I said.

I clearly remembered the happy moments.

Today something happened, I saw him talking to other girls, when I  complained him about it he said that they were his friends and I am becoming possessive and obsessive to him. I think he is right, maybe....I was wrong I should trust him.