chapter 5 - she is nice

Hi guys! It will be a short chapter so enjoy!! don't for to vote and comment!!!!
Enjoy it!!!!
************************************
Author pov:-
"So lets be friends?" maira asked her
"yeah...sure" dhrisha shaked hands
But somewhere dhrisha was feeling weird because she met her now and suddenly friendship it was too much for her to process .

Dhruv knew that she would feel awkward, so he went behind dhrisha and mouthed 'make it less awkward' to her, and went.

Maira talked with dhrisha and went with her, while dhruv went on the other table with his food.

He was glad that at last he met his mother! When the bell rang, everyone went to attend the class.

Dhruv went in other class, while dhrisha and maira went together in their class.
____________________
Maira pov:

"dhrisha where were you......i mean you didn't came for 1 week" i asked her.
"well.....it was some family issues.... " she said
"oh..ok" i said.

Oh did i say something bad, i just have to be friends with her. I don't want to spoil it.

We talked about many things until teacher came.
................
As soon the bell rang the teacher went out of the class.

Yes this the chance... To talk with her more.
"do you want notes of this 1 week?" i asked.
"well...ahm..sure" she said after thinking.
"Ok then..........here take this" i said giving my book to her.
"thank you " she said smiling.

Wow! she looks beautiful when she smiles.

I waved at her and she went with her dad.

"well....how was she?"a voice came from behind.
I turned to see him"dhrisha was really nice. She looked beautiful, when she smiles."

"why not! At last whose mum is she" he said proudly.
I smacked his head,"enough, now lets go."i moved towards the parking lot. He glared at me.

He started the bike and we went home, all the way i was thinking about what we will mumma make in dinner.
________________________
Dhrisha pov

"so..she was your friend?" papa asked.
"Yes papa, actually i met her today in canteen." i said looking at dad.
"in few hours you made her friend!"
Dad said and glanced at me.
"yeah, i felt awkward too at first but she was easy to talk" i said remembering her talking non-stop and apologising again for the mistake.

We reached home, i rang the doorbell and dad was talking on his phone.
Devika opened the door.
"so...you came didi (sister)!"devika said. She is devika, my little sister, she is in boards.

I rested for a bit and we had our dinner. I went to my room and saw my bag, i went towards it and removed my books to do my project, when a book came in my hand. It was the book which she gave me for notes....her name.....maira! She was really a nice girl..

************************************
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
You all got to see a part of our female lead!! Yes female lead, she is our female lead
Our male lead dad entry will be in next chapters
Well you will see our dhruv as male lead who will decide the future for his mom!! Don't be confuse and go with the flow!!! Ok!
So wait for it|
Comment if you like it
Don't forget to vote.
Next time a medium chapter
******see you soon**************