Chapter 62 - Are we free now?

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote your favorite moment!!!

Third person pov :

Rithwik got the news that Rudra is on his way to his place.  He was amused and irritated.

"I knew they would find me but not so soon " He muttered.

"Mukesh,Rakesh!" He called.

"Be ready we will transport the girls In One hour" He ordered..
They nodded, and went.

Abhinay was about to go to free the girls when he saw his men's going towards Maya room.

"What is happening? " He asked.

"boss ordered that they girls which are going to transport out of India,  should be load in the truck. " He said.

"I will help you take the girls and you will take the other girls" He said, they looked at each other and nodded.

They went left and Abhinay went right.

"At least doing this I can redeem myself "  He muttered.

The door opened again and dhrisha again stood up, she saw Abhinay coming towards her.

"Dhrisha let's go " He said.
Dhrisha looked at him confused.

He grabbed her wrist and she tried to get off his hold.

"What are you doing Abhinay! " She said in shock.

Two mens came to check Abhinay.
He saw them.

"Listen just don't make it hard, come with me quietly " He said.

"I won't go anywhere with you" She said.

"Don't you know you will be sold today, he  is taking you into the truck, where other girls are kept " one man said smirking.

Dhrisha looked at him in disbelief.
Abhinay..... She doesn't like this Abhinay.

"You don't deserve to live Abhinay!  You are working with that Rithwik!  You are selling innocent girls!!  You shouldn't live here, I will be happy if you rot in hell" She cursed him.

Abhinay closed his eyes and gulped.
He pulled her closer.  The men were enjoying it but not dhrisha.

She was trying to move from his hold.
He leaned closer and whispered.

"Dhrisha please cooperate with me,  I will help to get out from here" He whispered.

She stopped and looked at him in his eyes questioning.  She found only honesty in his eyes.  No ounce of lie.
That means he is saying the truth.

"Trust me, I can only do this, I know I have done many things in the past, put my mom says,...." He whispered looking in her eyes.

"You can redeem by doing good, to others.  I want to pay for my sins.." He said and gulped.

Dhrisha saw guilt in his eyes.  She soften a little.

"I want one chance to change myself.  I want to change dhrisha...I.will by doing my first good deed." He said and glanced back, and nodded.

"You can do whatever you want but you won't be out of here" He said moving back little loud so they could hear.

He dragged her and For one time.... For one time,  Dhrisha trusted him again.

He stopped near the truck and he glanced at her, looked back. she whispered to herself.

"This is the last time I'm trusting you Abhinay, I hope you don't break my trust" she whispered.