Chapter 16- Drunk

Hi guys new chapter update!!
Advise: While seeing the dance part play the above song!! You will get the vibes.

Dhrisha pov :
The staring competition is over and everyone are enjoying themselves like talking.

The song played and everyone was dancing now. Me and maira are sitting on the bar stool because she said she doesn't feel like dancing so i am giving her company while dhruv was dancing with kavya, anushka, yash and dakshit.

I glanced at maira and she was breathing like..... She suddenly said.
"lets go and drink!"

"What" i asked.
"i am feeling like we are adults now so come on lets try." she said.

I am hesitant to drink but she asks two shots. The boy placed the two shots infront of us. I was hesitant but i saw someone.......he was first talking to me like that and now.....

I drank the first shot,it is bitter,ewww.
He eyes fell on me and he winked!

I drank again, he was still looking towards me smiling he winked again! I drank again!!.

He is coming towards me but ananya stopped him and grabbed his hands and placed it on her waist.

I am not liking it.....i know I met him like today but he has some magic in him.

I drank again! Now i realised what i was thinking. My eyes widen.

What are you thinking dhrisha!!!
You shouldn't think like this!!
You just met him! maybe.... you are attracted to him.

I snapped from my thoughts when I saw maira standing from her stool.

I am seeing double things....suddenly dizziness what the heck!!

Double tro...ble

Hehehee

Dhruv pov:
I was standing in the side but kavya came and dragged in the dance floor.
So i was dancing with them.

I am dancing with kavya...and dakshit and yash joined us.
Music...
Dil chodi sada hogaya
(my heart has been stolen)
Ki kariye, Ki kariye
(what should i do, what should i do)

I was feeling like somebody is watching me but its ok. While dancing i saw mom and maira sitting.

I was relaxed that both are here sitting they are safe. When daksit pushed me i fell on kavya, i said 'sorry' to her.

These idiots!!
Don't tell me they are drunk!

I searched my other friends rudra was dancing with Kashish. Ananya was dragging Abhinay but he took her on the other side of bar stand.

I am done with dancing, dancing with these idiots is bad! They were literally stamping on other people foot, yash even got slapped by Priya.

I thought of checking the girls, i went where they were sitting before.
But they were no longer there, where are they!!

Suddenly i heard the song changed.
" Theu are your friends right?" rudra said coming towards me.

I turned to see two girls dancing on the beat facing her back. She turned front on the song.
Mom!!
Maira!!

Dilbar Dilbar
Dilbar Dilbar..

They both are dancing, my jaw dropped seeing everyone cheering them.

Author pov:

They both were dancing, while dhruv was watching them, Abhinay was watching this while drinking.