chapter 6 - Fight (part 1)

Hi guys ! At last i brought a new update . So enjoy reading!!!!!!
***********************************
At the canteen-

Author pov:
Dhrisha and maira were heading towards the canteen, they were talking about ramdom stuffs.
While talking they reached to grab some food.
"lets buy something to eat" maira said
"okay lets go " dhrisha said happily.
They took their food and headed to take their seats.
Maira got up from her sit after sometime, like she remembered something.
"Dhrisha, i need do make a call ok i will come back!! ok ?" maira said remembering that dhruv.
Dhrisha nodded and she went to call.
Ring!!
Ring!!

"Hello?"
"dhruv is your class over?"
"well....yeah"
"then where are you? i can't see you in canteen?" she said looking in canteen
"well......actually some of my classmates asked me if i wanted to skip next class, so i said yes because i was bored, so i am going with them."

"what...seriously and i am looking for you here!" she said
"i am sorry, btw where is mom?"
"she is eating her food." she said looking back dhrisha.
"oh, ok and tell me more"he said.

They were talking about on phone meanwhile dhrisha ate her food, she opened the cap of the bottle to drink," maira is on call.....seems like she is talking to someone important.....maybe a friend." she whispered to herself.
"oh no my bottle is empty i am thirsty yaar"she said looking at the empty bottle.

"maira" she called her. But she didn't heard.
"i think i should go and fill the bottle." she stood from her chair to go when she bumbed into someone. She stopped and turned to say apologise.

"Are you blind ? Can't you see where you walk?" she said.
" i am sorry, i didn't saw you" she said looking at her.
"put your gaze down!!" she shouted.
She shiverd.
"ohhh so you should watch your way first. " a girl said.
"that means she didn't noticed you, oh so bad." the other girl said gasping.
" whole college walks behind me, whole college knows who i am!!" she shouted at her.
"i said.. i.. am.. sorry" she said in a little scared tone.
"you are just a commom girl, next time don't come in my way, ananya kapoor's way, Undersood!!!" she shouted.
She nodded.
"Filthy...... middle class people "ananya whispered. But it was loud enough for dhrisha too hear. whole canteen watching, she was scared, eyes became moist.
Someone patted ananya shoulder, she turned behind,
Splash!!

Someone threw water on the ananya kapoor!!
She gasped and looked up
Dhrisha and whole canteen gasped in shock.
************************************
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Cliffhanger uffff...author why? Why???
Wait for the next chapter to know who is brave enough to throw water on the Ananya kapoor!!!

She is really a very spoiled brat what do you say?? Don't forget to vote for this chapter, and comment

See you soon !!!
love you all!!??