Chapter 70 - Engagement party or Proposal for wedding??

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Third person pov :

One week has past and there is a hustle in Rathore mansion.

"Chhaya you took the engagement rings" Ashvini asked.

"Yes Aunty " She said.

"Good, let's go" Ashvini said.

They booked a Hall for engagement party.  Many people were invited.

Dhrisha and her family reached early to help them.
Dhrisha was wearing a beautiful pink lehenga. It was light and simple.

"Dhrisha "

"Yes Aunty " Dhrisha said.

"Can you just go check Maira, if she is ready or not " Radhika said, she nodded.

Dhrisha knew about this,  She went to her room and knocked her door.

"Maira, Its me . " Dhrisha called her.

"Come in " the voice said.

Dhrisha opened the door and saw Maira still sitting there on her bed. Her eyes were puffy, she rubbed it.

"Don't do it " Dhrisha said coming near her. She just sniffed.

"Maira why didn't say no to this Marriage,  if you were not happy" Dhrisha asked sighing.

"I don't have a option " Maira said.

"What about your dreams? " Dhrisha asked.

"Ashvini aunty,  said I can continue my third year after marriage " Maira said.

"Oh......but tell me will you be happy?" Dhrisha asked.

And her answer was her silence.

"I don't know,......how is dhruv? " Maira asked out of blue.

"He is good, I met him last week he was asking the same about you and after he heard he felt guilty.  He is thinking you lost your dreams because of him "  Dhrisha explained.

Maira clenched her fists, she didn't wanted to be one of the reason his in pain.

"I will get ready" Maira  muttered and stood up from there to changing room.

Dhrisha sighed heavily seeing her.

"Why did you said yes to this marriage when you told me your dreams are more important than anything,"   Dhrisha whispered to herself.

After sometime Maira changed and came in white green Lehenga,  Her dress was looking stunning but...without her smile it won't shine.

Dhrisha took her and went downstairs. 

Her mother looked at her daughter, she was looking pretty,  she was happy but somewhere she knew This dress looks dull without her smile.

Her father saw her too but didn't said anything and started the journey to the engagement hall.
---------------------------------------

Everyone reached there,  but the Boy family reached first.

Avyaan, Vihaan and Adhiraj were talking with each other.

"Hi boss" Viraj said, coming towards him.  Avyaan nodded and they started talking.

"Hello,  Yeah sure, I will come just after the engagement soon"  Aryan said talking to his phone.

They heard car screeching sound,  and they knew the have arrived.

They were happy, Ashvini was glad that Radhika came.