Chapter 57 - I don't trust him Now!

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote your favorite moment !!!!

Dhruv pov :

"What are you saying,  Who I am, I am dhruv you know me Buddy " I said chuckling.

"Really " He asked,  I nodded.

He scoffed and glanced at his guards.
Signalled something.

I don't have much time,  I need to find mom. Not only she Kavya is left too. 

The guard came and said something.
Soon Viraj entered but not alone,  there was a man he was wearing glasses. 

"Oh boy you are Dhruv! I was excited to meet you" the man said.

He was standing in the dark, he walked out of the dark and I saw his face.

How can I forget him!

Vihaan Uncle!

"Hi " I said.

"Wow such a brave boy,  you are stuck here and still you are so cool" He said with a surprise.

Only I know,  how much I want to get out of here!

"Thank you but can you ask whatever you want little fast,  I don't have time. " I said looking at Avyaan.

"Oh yeah,  Boss come to the point " Vihaan Uncle said sitting on the desk.

"Where do you live? " Avyaan questioned.

"I live in Delhi India " I said.

I need to be careful while I answer,  Seeing Vihaan uncle raised my suspicion more.

"Before where did you lived " He asked again.

"I used to live in Mumbai Maharashtra " I said.

I have already put a address, so anyone asks me I can name it.

"What is your Address? " He asked again.

"B25,1,nr Chetna college government colony Bandra east, Mumbai Maharashtra,400051" I said.

They have to believe me because this is the real addresses my maternal grandparents lived.

Vihaan was typing something in his laptop.

What is he doing now?

"Then... From how many years you have been living " He asked, sitting on a chair which was infront of Me.

"Since I have been born but as soon I was  mom divorced  And I turned 18, We moved from there " I said.

"Hmm....Tell me what is your father name" He asked.

"It's Abhina.."I stopped as I realized that I would have taken dad name then it will be a big mess.

"It's Abhinav Sharma " I said, he nodded.

"Mother name" He said.

Dhrisha Sharma but I won't say it!

"It's  Disha Sharma" I said.

"That is the reason you call Dhrisha mom because her name sounds familiar too" He muttered.

But I don't have much time.

"See If your Question ar—"

I was cut off by my phone ringing.

All of their focus was on my phone.  Viraj came and took my phone out.

He picked up and kept the phone on speaker.

"Dhruv " It is Maira!

"Maira! "  I said.