chapter 12- Permission

Hi guys hope you like it!!!!
************************************
Author pov

Dhruv and maira came back, maira was walking infront and he was behind her.

"maira you never told me about your plans on wednesday." dhruv said from behind.

"oh...sorry i forgot about that, to tell you, the plan was made yesterday so..wait! is it really important to tell you anything about my plan." she said while turning back.

"you called me a friend maira...and friends needs to know about everything." he said

She stopped walking and looked at him, from inside she was feeling anger, she doesn't want to release her emotions on him.

"please just stop this acting we are just friends...so don't try to make decisions for me."

"decision!?"

"yeah what was that when you asked about plans you said straight that i and you are free and we both are coming, you made a decision for me. Did you even asked me if i have any plans?!" saying this she walked again.

"maira i am sorry I thought you might be free so i told her." dhruv tried to apologise from her.

Maira was not ready to forgive him. She just went inside. He came from behind her.

"what is happening here?" maira's dad came.

Dhruv looked at her father then her.
He smiled looking at her father.

"Uncle, your daughter is really stubborn" dhruv said to Mr.Ramesh  aggarwal father of maira aggarwal

"what?" he said looking at him. Maira was giving dhruv a confusing look.

" i am saying sorry but she isn't listening to my sorry uncle, your daughter is heartless." he said dramatically.

"sorry for what dhruv!" ramesh asked looking at dhruv.

Dhruv went to ramesh and started acting.

"i just told her that..." maira gave him a look which says 'don't you dare to tell' look. "..she wanted to  eat ice-cream but we were ahead of that ice-cream parlour so i told her that we can eat ice-cream tomorrow  but She became angry bird and  i am  saying  sorry too many times."  he said continuing.

"arey....maira fighting over a small thing...just forgive him.." her dad said.

"i won't" she said and went in her room.

"arey! Maira!.. Listen...shit!." dhruv smiled looking at her that means she is really angry at him.

"Young man language!" he reminded dhruv.

Dhruv mouthed sorry and went in her room. He opened her room door.
" why are you here! Get out!" she shouted.
"i came to say so-" he was cut off a pillow throwing at him.

"what the hell!!" he dodged the pillow.
"get out of my room! NOW!!" she shouted.
" i just-" he was again cut off by a pillow again.
"Just don't throw it again!" he said angrily.
" So just get out!!" she threw the pillow again but this time he caught the pillow.

He looked at the pillow and a memory flashed in his head.

"Arey i said sorry won't you  forgive me! A boy said.
A girl threw a cushion on his face,but he dogdged it.
"You... get out of my room, don't talk to me!" the girl said and turned around towards the bed.
"Arey...i said sorry, next time i won't do the mistake" he said moving next to her, but she threw a pillow again at him.

"Aaru....stop hitting me first!" he said.

"ugh..get out of my room or i will call my uncle!!" she shouted.
"oh god you won't do it i am your best friend....right?"

"Uncle! Avyaan Uncle!" she shouted.

"oh my mother don't shout i am going, i am going!." he ran from her room.
And the girl giggled seeing this.

Remembering the memory a smile came on dhruv face. Maira saw the smile and  asked him " are you a psyco?" Dhruv looked at her like she is crazy" why do you think that?"

" because at a time  you are sad and apologizing and second time smiling!"

"haha its my choice and did you forgave me." dhruv said raising a brow.

Maira looked at him again and she saw his puppy eyes.
"Fine! I forgave you." she said and he smiled brightlly.

"now tell me the reason you smiled." she asked.

"well....it was....that i remembered your behaviour was same as a friend of mine in my timeline, she used to shout at me too when she was angry...she used to become angry  bird like you.

"Angry bird! Dhruv you!" she said and dhruv ran from there.

"Dhruv wait! I will not spare you !!"
She shouted and he ran out of her room.

She smiled seeing his ran fast figure. But her smile dropped when she remembered what he said 'she used to'.
---------------------
It was dinner time everyone was eating.
"Dad" maira spoke.
"hmm" he said.
"uhmm..i wanted to ask that....can i go  to birthday party?" she nervously asked.

"whose birthday party?" he said while eating.
"its my friends birthday party...she invited the whole class oh  her birthday." maira said.

Both dhruv and her mom were eating but listening.

"when it is" he asked.
"its.... on this.. wednesday."
"you can go" he said.
She was smiling in her brain.
" but are you going alone?" he asked.
Dhruv stopped eating and looked at her.
"No...dad actually dhrisha is going too." she said.

"you only girls are going." he said.

"dad actually the party starts from 2:00 in afternoon. She explained.
He just nodded.
"ok you can go" he said and smiled.
Maira happily came and hugged him.
"you are the best dad." and went in her room.

Everyone ate and went to sleep.
Dhruv was in his room and everyone slept he started to hear the recording.

'Papa is really strict my friend is going to in a party and i am scared to ask for permission so i am planning to say no to her but she will be sad if i say no to her. So dhrisha you have to do it for your friend lets do it! Phone i will ask my father for permission tomorrow if  he said no then i will just say no to her.
So my dear phone lets say good night!!'

The  recording finished but dhruv was fast asleep in his dreams.
***********************************
Hope you enjoyed the chapter lets meet in the next chapter if you liked the chapter don't forget to comment your favourite part and don't forget to vote and share the story.

See ya in next chapter
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊