Chapter 60 - I know where is he!

Double update!!!!

Third person pov

Mehek and Chetna helped Dhrisha to get ready,  Maya was kept inside the room.

Dhrisha gulped and sighed.
"I believe... you will come and find us" She said closing her eyes.

"Dhrisha the time has come" Mehek said, she nodded.

There were many girls but she had to became the lead dancer.

The men who kidnapped them was there and he whispered something in her ear.

"Act like you are one of these girls,  or Maya will die from our hands" He whispered.

She glared at him but  nodded.

They went up on the dance floor pulling their veil down covering their face and took their position.  She glanced and saw Rithwik  smirking.  She felt disgusted at his smirking.but she never thought her passion for dance will be judged like this.

She glanced at the people but was shocked to core when she saw Abhinay sitting beside Rithwik,  drinking.

She felt hurt and anger both rising inside her.  She never thought Abhinay was that kind of person.

She took a deep breath in started following the rhythm.

(Author -Play the vocal from here.... )

Abhinay was drinking thinking about how he will show his face to her.  He sighed and slowly glanced at the dancer when they threw the veil.

He froze for a moment when he saw her.  He didn't believe what he was seeing.

Why?  How?

He had many questions in his mind.

"This is your gift Abhinay " Rithwik said.

Abhinay looked at him in disbelief.
Rithwik looked at him and said.
"Dhruv fought with you because you called her a slut and now see,  She is dancing  here only for money. "

Abhinay clenched his jaw and looked at her.  She was throwing daggers at him and like every  line she sang is for him.

He felt to beat himself for the shit he did! Because of him she is here.  It's all his fault!  He felt guilt and anger both rising inside him. 

She twirled and twirled.  She stopped and moved her hands.  People were enjoying her dance  seeing as a bar dancer.

Dhrisha felt down on the dance floor.
She felt anger rising inside her when she saw how people were giving the stares at the dancers.  She was hurt by the fact that Abhinay had done a brilliant job at breaking her again.

Abhinay wanted to stop this but his eyes went on Rithwik who was looking directly at him. 

"Don't move Abhinay Enjoy! " he said no like warned.

(Author - just see the video and imagine dhrisha dancing and cut some scenes from yourself)

As soon Dance  finished she wiped her tears and went from there. Abhinay stood up to go behind her.

"Abhi—"
"Don't worry I just want to mock her and enjoy a little " Abhinay said smiling and winked at last.

Rithwik smirked  back and nodded.