Chapter 51 - mission: Make her smile

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote your favorite moment!!

Find any mistakes do tell me!!

Third person pov :

They met dhrisha, who was whimpering.

"Dhrisha " Maira called her.

Dhrisha looked at her, Maira gave a little smiled to her. Dhrisha glanced at side and saw Dhruv and Avyaan standing there.

"How are you feeling Dhrisha? " Avyaan asked softly.

"I-I don't know " she said shuttering.

"Dhrisha " Dhruv called her.

But maira shook her head.
"Please leave me alone with maira for a moment "

They both hesitated but nodded.

They both went out from her room.
"Dhrisha you can speak to me how you are feeling now " Maira said.

Dhrisha sobbed.
"Maira....I was so naive.... I made him my life,...and he left me maira" She said.

Maira looked at her sympathically.

"He told me I was che-cheating behind his back, But I-I swear maira...I never thought about anyone other than him. " She said shaking her head.

Maira was disgusted with Abhinay, he was the one who cheated on her and he called her with names.
========================
At the same time, Dhruv and Avyaan were standing outside the room, her parents were sitting there.

The doctor came and called her parents. Diksha and Rajesh went with him, and Dhruv and Avyaan followed them.

"She needs to take rest , because of her blood loss, she will feel weakness.
Can I ask you something? "
The doctor said.

They nodded.

"How she got depressed? " he asked.

"Someone dear...you- " Dhruv was cutt off by Avyaan.

"It's their personal matter, you don't need to ask " He said in authority tone.

The doctor nodded and sighed.
"Mr. Rathore as a doctor, it's my duty to ask her parents about this, if they won't tell in detail of her condition then I might not be able to help her. "
He made him understand.

Dhruv patted his(Avyaan) shoulder.
Their parents were not able to tell them, so dhruv told him in short, she got betrayed by her boyfriend.

"I understand it she loved him so much, that his heartbreak made a impact on her brain, this led to her stress. Love really makes a person crazy. " The doctor said in last shaking his head.

Avyaan just looked away his fist clenched.

"For now, I will just suggest you that don't let her get depressed. Try to distract her from that topic, She needs something else to distract herself. " the doctor advised.

"How will we do it? " Rajesh asked.

"Try to make her happy, forget about him, make her smile again and one more important thing if she can do!....." The doctor said taking a pause.

They nodded in understanding.

"Make her move on from this heartbreak " He advised.

They all looked at each other, They all sighed together.

"We will try our best! " Dhruv said.
The doctor nodded.

They stood up and went from there.

Rajesh hugged Diksha, who had tears in her eyes.