chapter 3 -who the hell are you?

Hi guys let's continue from where we left !! Don't forget to comment which part is your favorite.
Make sure you vote after reading this!!!
================================
"Hey dhruv are you feeling hun...gryyyyy"I stopped when I saw something which I shouldn't !!!
Continue.......

He is speaking to something which is like a ball. OK...... Is he crazy!!!
He is talking to himself !
I was about to say when that thing started to float.
What the hell!??
"What's this thing ?" I pointed towards the object.
"maira listen first" he called me.
"wait don't tell me it's something dangerous! " I said little raising my voice.
Cause who wouldn't should seeing this creepy ball floating in air.
The creepy ball stopped floating and it twirl and turned into something .
"hi human! " that thing talked ,talked TALKED!!!
"I am going to call mom and dad. " I was about to go
"Robu close the door, and lock it. " It came like command, and the door
Thud !!!
It closed, "maira give a chance to speak -" I cut him off.
"chance! First tell he who you actually are? and what's this thing and why it acted on your command?!!" I asked him many questions.
"Maira listen-" I again cut him off.
"don't tell me you came from China to attack on us, oh God!!! "
"What!!! " he said in shock.
"No you maybe you are a member of a terrorist to attack on us !" I again said my theory.
"Terrorist, are you crazy? " it asked annoyed.
"Then who the hell are you?? " I questioned him.
"I am-" again cut him off
"wait maybe you are a alien, if are an alien, please don't kill me! If you want to go -" before I could talk he put his palm on my mouth.
"Shh! Please be quite! listen to me first, ok"he said and I nodded.
"OK first sit down "he pointed towards his bed.
"I.....am dhruv.....and First of all I am not an alien, terrorist and nor I was send by China or any other country. " he cleared and sat on his bed.
I was still standing and listening to him.

"I want you to promise me that you won't tell anyone about this, I want you to keep it a secret. " he said.

"It depends on what you say " I folded my hands .

"well........ I came from future" he said looking at me.
Silence...............
I started laughed loudly " if you... came..... from future then... I came from past! Ha!!!ha!!"I said while laughing.
"Do you think I am stupid to believe in this. " I stopped laughing
"You don't believe me? " he asked
I nodded.
"OK you have to believe me now! "he said
"how?? " I asked.
"In the future there will be no covid everyone will become normal." he said.
"what do you mean? " I questioned him.
"I am telling the truth, there will be no lockdown." he is standing now.

"there will be a close call between Russia and Ukraine." he said again
Like he predict the future.
Should I believe him??

"there will be new anime dubbed in India. " he said and I couldn't believe him now.
Or you want to believe him cause you like anime- my mind said.

"like suzume no tajimori, there will adaption of manhwa and many more. " he said in one go.
OK there were some news. But I don't believe it.

He removed his phone from his pocket and showed me some evidence like video regarding news.
"now the corona virus is under our control thanks to doctor we finally found the vaccine. "
It was like real that means he really came from future.
"Now do you believe me? "he asked keeping his phone on bed.
"maybe a little " I said showing my index finger and thumb.
But I had a question why would he come from future to past.
Like it happens in novels or dramas.
"why did you came in past?" I questioned him.

"The reason.......... Is simple, I wanted to meet my parents. "
Parents?????
"why.... I mean parents?? " I looked at him.
"well I came from 2052" he said shrugging.
2052??? After 30 years.
"so you came to meet only your parents but why...i mean there are in the future right?? " I was surprised that he came from future just to meet his parents.

"well something were not good between them and........ They were fighting.....and" he stopped. He became sad.
I went and sat beside him " and what happened to them. "
"they..." he gulped.
"they divorced each other." he said
That's why he came here.
"just because of divorce, I think they didn't wanted to live together. " I said my points.
"it not only that," he said immediately.
" I just wanted to say that I came in past to make things better." he came to change the past.....
Wait change the past, !
I stared at him. He was looking on the floor.
"because of divorce my dad shot himself and mom was in hospital."

What the hell he is speaking!!

"if he didn't wanted to separate from your mom then why did he divorced her." I asked because I am confused.

"well mom wanted to give him divorce and dad said yes in ego." what because of ego.
Seriously , oh no he is looking sad now like he is broken.

"leave it and tell me what is your plan " I asked him because a plan was necessary.
He was thinking something and said which sounded like movies.
"I will make sure that they trusts each other and mainly I won't let mom or either dad die."
Wow I think this boy is serious OK...
I put my palm my on his shoulder
"I will help you in your mission because it seems fun." I said with a smile.
He smiled and said "thank you! I am glad to have a past time girl as my partner "

I blushed because his words had double meaning. I think he didn't noticed it.

"So mister dhruv let's find your parents tomorrow, wait....where does your parents study? Or are they adults." its really a question cause we don't know where his parents might be.

"they might be in college second year.
We have to find them."
================================
Hi guys enjoying this chapter I know sometimes it feels boring but trust me I will make it more interesting in upcoming chapters
Make sure you give a vote if you like it.!!!!!
so for now see y'all in next chapter

Bye bye 👋 👋 👋 👋

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁