Chapter 71 - I should thank....

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Third person pov :

It was was a pleasant morning, birds were chirping and it was not much hot day.

They didn't understood how time flies quickly, It has been one week since
the Engagement happened.

Dhruv got to know about his father that he is now helping Prem Mehra in his office.

And while Dhrisha loved to spend time with Avyaan and Maira.

Dhruv felt happy seeing their parent happy. He got to know from Vihaan soon after the engagement that he asked Gayatri to propose wedding for Dhrisha.

Today he was going Dhrisha house, because her parents called him.

He knocked the door, the door opened by Devika. She gave him a smile and welcomed him.

In this months Devika became more friendly with him. She now considers him as a friend.

"Uncle" Dhruv called.

"Sit Dhruv " He said.

Dhruv looked confused but he sat, on the sofa. Devika stood behind Rajesh and Diksha was sitting beside Rajesh.

"I wanted to ask for your opinion as you are her best friend." Rajesh said.

"Do you know about Rathores? " Rajesh asked.

"Yes uncle, they are very respected among people. " Dhruv said.

"So... The matter is We got a wedding proposal for Dhrisha from Rathore, and you know we will think best for our daughter." Rajesh said.

"Uncle.... Rathore are a high family, they are respected among people. You should be happy she got a proposal from this type of family " Dhruv said chuckling.

"It's... about Dhrisha.... Dhruv, Will she be happy there?, I don't want to force this wedding on her, It will be her choice. " Rajesh said explaining his problem.

Dhruv gulped too, He has the same question somewhere in his brain too.

Will she live happily this time?

He looked at his lap and again at them.

"She will be happy, and I think this proposal is for their elder Son Avyaan, Right? " He asked and he(Rajesh) nodded.

"You know who is Avyaan, Dhrisha is friends with him" Dhruv said.

Rajesh was in doubt, Dhruv continued.

"He loves Dhrisha Uncle" Dhruv said clearly. Devika and Diksha were shocked. Rajesh mouth was open.

"Trust me Uncle, I saw in his eyes, how much he loves her, He cares for her and can do anything for her." Dhruv said.

"But how can I "

"Uncle....You know he is a Rathore and he stubborn. I saw how his tone soften seeing her everytime, how he saved her from falling. Think about it Uncle, No one will love her as much he does " Dhruv tried making him understand.

Rajesh stared in his eyes for something like lies, but it was sincere.

"Trust me Uncle, I won't choose a bad guy for Dhrisha " Dhruv said blinking.

"OK... Then I will ask her " Rajesh said.

Dhruv smiled hiding his pain which rises in his chest. He hugged Rajesh and he hugged him back.

Then Dhruv moved out of the house and as soon as he moved he fell down on the steps.

Like it was a warning for dhruv Not to change the time, Or the consequences will be very.... Bad for him.