Chapter 42 - He saved Her !

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote !!!!

Third person pov :

"Where is dhruv he didn't came till now!? " Maira thought.  She called him but his phone was not reachable.

She was getting worried,  where is he?

"Yash,  Dakshit! " she called.

"Have you seen dhruv? "

"He went washroom right! " Yash said.

"Yeah but he didn't came till now " Maira said in worry.

"Maybe he is in class,  all the children are going in their class" Dakshit said.

Maira hesitantly nodded, they told her that Yash will check washroom and Dakshit will check classroom.

Maira was roaming in hallways, every girl and boys were going in their classes, and she was here roaming in hallways.

If any professor or teacher saw her they might probably why she is not in her class.

Maira was getting worried,  she heard a barking sound.  She thought,  who brought a dog here.  She looked down from the window. 

Her eyes widen when she saw dhruv walking, his body shaking.

She ran from there towards him.

"Maira where are-" Sanjay sir tried to ask her.

But she didn't listen and just continued running.

She climbed down the stairs.

She was panting heavily. 
"Dhruv! "she called him.

He fell on the ground.  She went near him, 

"Hey!  Are you OK!" Maira said panicking.

She saw Robu barked again.
"Don't worry Robu, your master will be fine, hmm! "

She called Yash and Dakshit and they took Dhruv with them to hospital.

Dhrisha felt weird,  she was with Abhinay but like... Something is wrong.

"Dhrisha, babe what happened? " Abhinay asked.

"I feel weird Abhi " Dhrisha said worried.

He hugged her, he convinced her that everything is fine, she felt good after seeing his concern for her but she didn't know what was going in his head.

He saw Maya,  who was talking with Ananya,  laughing,  her gaze caught Abhinay staring,  she just rolled her eyes and walked out, He smirked.

--------------------------------

Maira insisted that she would stay and they can both go to college again.  They hesitated but Dakshit stayed and Yash went.

Maira was worried, she felt a pat on her shoulder,  she looked at the person,  Dakshit squeezed her shoulder in assuring.  She nodded.

The doctor came and told them, it was a panic attack but he is fine now.

They both breathed in relief.

"Can we meet him Doc ?" Dakshit asked.

He nodded and they both thanked him.
---------------------------------
Dhruv eyes were blurry. He was trying to open his eyes.

"Dhruv "

"Aaru" dhruv whispered.  He saw a girl in blue frock calling for him.

"open your eyes dummy "
He smiled a little and blinked his eyes again to clear the blurry image.