Chapter 53 - You look 🔥 too

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote !!

Third person pov :

It's been two week, since  Dhrisha is trying to forget him.  She stays happy
with her friends but cries alone at night.  She stills regret her decision,  she tries to forget him but she couldn't forget him. 
====================
Abhinay was in his room,  just woke up from his afternoon sleep,  his hair was messy.  He rubbed his eyes and stretched.  He groaned and and stood up from his bed and freshen up.

He opened his closet for clothes,  his gaze fell on a blue shirt.

"Abhi you look like a looker in this clothes,  so I brought a shirt for you"

"I don't need shirts,  you know I like to wear t-shirt with shrugs."

"But you can wear this sometimes right please for me. Pretty please. "

"Ok dear but only some days,"

"that's my Abhi, Thank you!! "

The memories flashed upfront of his eyes.  He didn't know why was he remembering  her.  He shrugged and threw the shirt in the corner.

He took his car key and walked downstairs whistling.

"Abhinay " Prem called.

"Yes Dad" He said, looking at him.

"I need you too take this file, and give it to Mishra It's very important deal and it has very important documents Understood! " Prem said sternly.

"Yes dad" He said, and stretched his hand to take but Prem retreated his hand.

"Are you sure, You could give it to him? " He asked.

Abhinay wanted to roll his eyes at him, for doubting  him.

"I will give it on my way. " He said giving a tight smile.

Prem gave him the file, he took it and proceeded to his way.
-----------------------------
"I should take a break, I will be just with my friends, for a while. " He whispered

He parked his car in parking lot.  Rithwik and Kabir were standing  there, Ananya and Priya leaning on their car.

"Hey Abhinay! "  Ananya said coming towards him.

He smiled looking at them.
Nowadays Rudra, Yash and Dakshit doesn't talk much with him, and Kabir he talks with him sometimes.

"What are you all doing? " he asked.

Kabir looked at Ananya and rolled his eyes as she grabbed his arm and leaned on his shoulder.

Abhinay glanced at her and removed her hand from his,  she frowned.

"We thought to go in the club as its Kashish chill party. " Priya said.

"Oh....." He said.

"Why don't you join us? " Priya asked.

"Join Now? But I have a wor–" He asked.

"Leave the work, it can be done afterwards too. " Rithwik said.

Kabir glanced at Rithwik, He  was smirking.  Kabir raised his eyebrows at him.

"Yes join us please !!! " Ananya whined.

He sighed and nodded. 

They moved to their cars, the girls had already had their dresses.

The club was already booked for VIP.
He sat in his car and drove to the club.
=========================