Chapter 38 - let's make a deal!

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!!
===============================
Third person pov :

Next day....

Dhruv was thinking about something, but seeing their bickering had irked him. You know that friends who always starts bickering and can't stop talking when you are thinking about something important. And that makes You irritate sometimes.

Dhruv was feeling it same because he heard the audio yesterday night and he got the girl
name, who came new in his college.

'her name for whom I was insecure but still believe him her name is......Maya Agnihotri '

So he needs to find her somehow because he doesn't know how she looks but he must find her soon. She will be the start of their fight.

Dhruv sighed and glanced at the gate. A big bulky guards were standing all sides of the car.

He was about to go but a man came towards him.

Dhruv felt suspicion towards him, but Someone slapped his head. Dhruv winced and looked at his friends.

The man stopped and talked to phone, while dhruv was fighting with his friends.

"Were you even listening to what he said?!" Yash asked. He laughed nervously.

"Maybe yes or..... no" dhruv said.

"You are acting like a fool now!" Yash said.

"Maybe I am a fool but not more than Dakshit " Dhruv said with a scoff.

"ohhhh... Bhai ( Brother ) don't drag my name in your fight understand....wait did you call me fool! " Dakshit said.

Meanwhile.......

'it's becoming more difficult to even see dhruv with other girl except dhrisha. Maira thought.

Maira was thinking how much she has to control her feelings.Her feelings are too strong yesterday she was about to confess but stopped because it was in the flow . She sighed and glanced at the side.

She saw dhruv who was busy talking with his friends something. She glanced at him from top to toe. He was wearing a shirt half in and half out, Black jeans, Blue sneakers. He was looking handsome like always. She bit her lips to control her blush.

Dhruv saw her, he waved at her. This brought her out of her thoughts. She waved back.

" Dude is your girlfriend ?" Dakshit asked.

"No, she is not" Dhruv asked being annoyed with his question.

"Oh then why is she blushing looking at you? " Yash asked.

This information was new for Dhruv, She is blushing why?

Dhruv told his friend he will see them later.
"Great! Our friend is leaving us for his girlfriend! " Dakshit said with hurt expression.

Dhruv rolled his eyes and scoffed.
"She is better than you, at least doesn't talk like you Dakshit. " Dhruv said.

"Yash can you see he is ditching us for her" Dakshit said.

"Guys this is important, OK I will see you tomorrow. " Dhruv said with a frown.

"I know, I know now go! " Yash said pushing him.

Dhruv smiled at his friend and walked towards her. They shook their head at dhruv,

"Yash today you are gonna pay for the food!"