Chapter 37 - Dhruv please sing a song for me!!

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote your favorite moment!!!!!!

Third person pov :

"who are you and what are you doing in my house,  my kitchen "

Dhrisha turned to see who he is, they both saw each other and they were shocked to  see each other.

"You! " The boy said who looks like is 17 years boy.

Before dhrisha could say anything, Bhawna entered the kitchen.

"Mom!  Who is she" The boy asked.

"Arey she is Abhinay girlfriend, but do you know her" Bhawna asked raising eyebrows.

"Yeah, but it feels bad she is one of my brothers girl" The boy said.

Bhawna raised eyebrow again but shook her head.

"Dhrisha meet Abhinay younger brother and my younger son. Abhay "  Bhawna said pulling his left cheek.

"Mom!  Leave me I am not a kid! " Abhay winced.

Dhrisha giggled seeing this.

Bhawna pouted but looked at dhrisha and smiled.

"Dhrisha let's go dinner is ready " Bhawna said  took kneer with her.

After Bhawna left Abhay looked at dhrisha and asked.

"So you are one of my brothers daily girlfriend right? "  Abhay asked.

Dhrisha smiled dropped hearing him.
"No I am only and only his girlfriend now"

Abhay could hear how she said it.
He scoffed and shrugged.

"Do you both know each other? " Abhinay said while coming.

"Yes!  I didn't thought your brothers was the one my sister talked about. " Dhrisha said glancing at Abhay.

Abhay looked aside to avoid her gaze.
Abhinay was confused about what is she saying.

" He is in the same class as My younger sister,  I met him when I went shopping with my sister.  He bumped into my sister.  And he instead of saying sorry he started to argue with Devika. She gave him fits of reply.  I wanted to apologize for her behavior but he went away. "  dhrisha said at last taking  breathe.

"Leave him Dhrisha he is a idiot, it's his fault,  let's go " Abhinay said holding her hand.  Dhrisha nodded and went with him.

Abhay was looking at them with a frown.  He went and ate with them,  sometimes glaring at his older brother.

"Dhrisha you can sleep in the guest room ok" Bhawna said and she nodded.

She slept in her room.  Abhinay was going in his room when Abhay stopped him.

"You are such a asshole " Abhay said.

"How can you say that? " Abhinay said stopping.

" You are never statisfy with any girl, now you have targeted this innocent girl. " Abhay said shaking his head.

Abhinay just rolled his eyes at his brother.
"She is my girlfriend, I can do whatever I want with her" he said and smirked.

"And BTW  I think you sure have a crush on Devika right? " Abhinay said
Abhay frowned with wide eyes.

"What do you mean! " Abhay said.

He smirked hearing his brother "I saw her photos on your PC yesterday "