Chapter 67 - Dhrisha meets Abhinay/ " Whose engagement? "

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote your favorite moment!!!

Third person pov :

Dhruv glanced at the person and  looked again at grass.

He is finding grass interesting now!

"I asked you something " He asked again walking towards him.

"Boss,  just go away... I am already stressed out " Dhruv said groaning.

"Is it a way to speak to me this way!" He scolded him.

He rolled his eyes at him and spoke.
"Don't act like my father.. " He stopped remembering what condition he is now.

He looked at him now,  Avyaan raised his eyebrows at him.

"What's wrong with you? " He asked, sitting beside him. Dhruv  didn't replied.

He sighed, glanced at his face, and scrunched his eyebrows.
"I didn't told anyone of my men to beat you, then how did your face got bruised?"

Dhruv looked at him annoyed.
"You didn't tell your men? "

"yeah.! I haven't completed my interrogation yet " He said like its casual talk.

Dhruv face fell, he thought he escaped from it. 

"But never mind.... I will complete it another day... I have come here to tell you that dhrisha was asking for you so.. "
Avyaan said.

"I don't want to meet her now " Dhruv said.

"I didn't came her to ask your opinion whether you want to meet her or not...I am warning you...go meet her and don't make her worried. " Avyaan said coldly.

Dhruv clenched his fist hearing it.
"I don't want to make her worry... If she saw my face... Then she will ask too many questions " Dhruv explained.

"How you got hurt? " Avyaan asked.

"Just got into a fight!" Dhruv lied shrugging.

"I didn't thought you are that fighting type of kid but it's typical in college... Whatever " Avyaan said and shrugged.

"Don't forget to meet her and.......best of luck for your exam " Avyaan reminded him and stood up to go.

Dhruv held his wrist and stopped him.  Avyaan looked at him.

"Do you really like her? " He asked.

"No.. " Avyaan said, dhruv left his hand.

"I don't like her..only friend like each other but I love her....... as a Man. " He said and walked away.

Dhruv frowned but sighed softly.

For now he needs to find a place to stay tonight.

He calls Yash to stay at his house tonight and he agreed too. 

So tonight he can stay at his house!
================================

Dhrisha got ready early in the morning,  she planned to meet him after college and clear some things.

After college she brought a bouquet to meet him in the hospital.
Dhruv came to meet him too but as soon he saw dhrisha he stopped.

Abhinay was reading  a book, when he heard his door opened.  He was stunned to see Dhrisha.

Dhruv was about to go but stopped outside to hear their conversation.

"Hello,  hope you are doing well? " She said.