A/N

So hello lovely people ฅ'ω'ฅ

First of all I apologize for that last update. I had made a little mistake with it. As an apology I'm putting up two chapters .

And @nowrose had edited the pic of floyd from a previous chapter to make her look like Harley (I had said before that that Floyd looked more like Harley in my mind than the Harley made by AI did)

Thanks a lot for this.
Ever since I started reading To protect which is an HP fanfic, I had wished if I got responses from reader like that .So this makes me so so happy (for the record To Protect  probably has a fandom of its own. And yes it's a good fic. Try it if you want to read a Snape x oc thing. And no the oc is not a minor )

On the topic of books to read, remember the book on Anabiel's table?
Silent partner?
The one that Harley calls Gardner? Well Gardner is the name of the author -Erle Stanley Gardner

He's a pretty awesome author. You'll like it, if you like the case solving type of novels.

Not many people of our gen (or technically anyone I know) read these but I swear it's awesome. You'd love it if you love Agatha Christie

For the record I read a lot of crime fics and case files (yes, I do read things other than fantasy)
They're pretty useful if you want to write murder scenes (you get tips on how blood splatters, how the body lays, how to hide bodies, how to find hidden bodies and all)
Also if you want to commit murder, hypothetically speaking of course.

If anyone needs suggestions for next book to read, let me know (I read all genres from self-help to fiction to fantasy. I'm not very picky in that)

Anyways thank you all for the votes and comments. You have no idea how happy all your comments make.

Mostly I try to reply to your comments but to some comments, there's nothing I can come up with and just comment 'yep's and 'yeah's and random emotes are boring, no?

I thought if I '❤' ur comments, it'd be fine .Only to realize that you don't get notifs for it.
Stupid me. *face palms*

So what I'm saying is I read all comments, and I'm grateful for all of your support (exceptions for that one weirdo. If you are that weirdo who's comments I keep having to delete, please do stop commenting)

Love you guys (again exceptions to above mentioned)
Have a nice day/night
Xoxo
Me