◖JANG NA-RA ◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

" 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮... 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓷𝓸𝔀..... 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 ....𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓯𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓲𝓽... 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻.... 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷... 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮... 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾-"

"Young lady! Young lady! Wake up, it's just a dream wake up!! "

The girl fluttered opened her eyes that has tears formed up without even knowing the reason with shocked and terrified look all over her face.she looked upto the women who's in her 40s with shocked expression which changed to benevolent in seconds while the lady looked back at her with concern in every inch of her face.

" Is it that nightmare again?? Young lady, how many times is this now?! First it was only voices but now It's been weeks you are having this nightmare often! Aren't you anyways serving in sejukwon! Ask master Heo about this.. What if something terrible happens.."

The women voiced out in concerned and terrified voice as she stroked the girl's hair , regardless the girl only smiled with reassurance in return.

" Kim do-joo, don't think too much it's probably some nightmares "

The girl replied as she held the woman's hand , assuring her that it's okay or that's what she wanted to believe herself that she's going to be all right.

"Then what about the voices?? I can see that it's getting more complicated!! "

" It's just voices... I already asked master Heo about this... But there is no remedy for this... "

The girl's voice faltered at the last sentence , staring at the ground for a second However as she suddenly caught herself being down , she made a cheerful smile.

" But it's okay Kim do-joo! As I said it's just voices, I can just ignore it "

She chimed in a bright smile that made upto her fair skin.

" You're just like your mother, young lady. "

Jang na-ra's personal maid named young-hee added with a little scowl on her face by standing beside Kim do-joo.

" So are you saying that my beauty is unmatched in this world "

Jang na-ra replied by cupping her own face like a treasure in her hands as young hee and Kim do-joo chuckles at her actions.