◖COOKING AND MEMORIES◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

" uk, you are not going to give up are
you?.. "

Na-ra questioned her sibling already knowing the answer as uk stayed silent.

He watched his sister slowly turning her footsteps closer to the sword of thier father and took it on her hands as she stared at and spared a glance to him as she walked back to him placing the sword on his hands which makes the boy to startled by her actions.

" Do not give up.... And if you want to , tell me....I can still help you . "

" By marrying off to the crown prince?? "

Even though the boy was startled at his sister's odd behavior at a sudden ,the words she saving him again with several consequences for her made the boy to grit his teeth in annoyance.

" Why should I?....... Why should I do that when you are the one who made this mess from the start??.. I'll just try to hide you that's all, don't hope I'm going to do something idiotic like that again!! "

Na-ra answered uk with annoyed tone lacing her words as uk tries to hide his proud smile which he fails to do so miserably.

" You two!! Look outside what's happening right now!! "

Park dang-gu with bewildered look came running towards the twins which makes the twins to jump up startled with a confusion passing through their faces as they glance to each other and peep outside through the window only to have the same feeling in two of their hearts.

Seo-yul and mu-deok was cooking.

Together.

To park dang-gu it was just a new thing to see that his friend is cooking which made him amused , nevertheless to Na-ra it was like a reply of her memories playing through. The feeling of a sting forming in her heart which she loathed the most despite the denial she's having.

Na-ra stepped backwards with an unreadable look which dang-gu noticed as he glance back to Na-ra and to the duo over and over while uk just stared at the duo without tearing of his gaze.

" Na-ra , they're just cooking. Don't misunderstand!! "

Dang-gu who couldn't stay still let out his words trying to reason it as Na-ra snap out from the daze.

" What?... No!...Park dang-gu, I was meaning to tell you this for so long but you didn't let me. I don't have any feelings or whatnot for yul. "

" What?..... "

" That day, uk wanted to know seo-yul's breathing technique so he could consume Master Heo's torrent of energy,So he just lied!!..... Uk, tell him. "

" Yeah.... "