◖SECRETS REVEALED◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

" Waah!! If that idiot isn't here either I'm going to beat him to death before Go-won does!! "

Na-ra murmured to herself as she imagined tons of ways to torture her twin for his disappear act and the lying act about him staying on sari village.

" If ju-wol is right, he should be here. "

Seo-yul reassured the girl with his words with a slight smile as the girl just nods her head in understanding until an idea popped on dang-gu's head.

" We should split up!! That way we can find them faster!! "

" And what if we get lost?? "

" You two came here several times before!! So i think you guys already know the way, and if I ever get lost I'll just come back here okay. and if we didn't find them in an hour let's meet here again."

" Waah, summer prince ,when did you start to use your brain?? "

Na-ra teased the boy shoving a nudge on his shoulder as he slightly gave her a hurt act in return and without wasting anymore time and without any further discussion the three agreed and walked in three directions.

The further Na-ra walked the more she felt familiar to the place,she remembered the past were she ran through this path with her friends.

It was the same.

The same old flowers covering the rocky path with no trace of another living beings at the moment, only the sound of water flowing between the rocks , chirping and tweets were heard as she walked until she halted her steps looking at a huge rock,deciphering a flood of memories. A memory which started with a blade on her neck and ended the same...

" Why do you have that face?.... "

A voice echoed throughout the forest as Na-ra quickly looked upto the rock in front of her from previously which the voice came from revealing mu-deok with an unreadable look.

" Wha-wait no, good thing you guys were here, where is uk?? "

Na-ra was about to ask what mu-deok meant by that question but knowing they were here ,Na-ra was relieved however not seeing her brother led her to look over her shoulders to find no one.

" You.... You still remember right?.... "

Mu-deok asked again more like whispering this time but since they were surrounded by silence it was audible to Na-ra.

" What do you mean?? Remember what??"

Confuse would be an understatement at that moment for Na-ra. Mu-deok stepped more close to the end of the rock to get closer to Na-ra.