◖ACCIDENTAL MEET◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

𝙉𝙖-𝙧𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙠, just as she thought he was mad that she sneaked out however some part of him was surprised and proud.

Surprisingly no one really noticed the girl in Jang household as she blend with the other songrim servants who came , only Jang uk and mu-deok were the one that seen her.

Even though Na-ra asked if he was okay and all he just gave a big smile as if everything was all right, but Na-ra knew better and even though the girl wanted to stay more time with him he scolded to go back to songrim right away before anyone could notice and she complied hazily.

Right at the moment Na-ra was walking through the market freely as no eyes were on her which was different , and just then in front of her she saw a man with so many loads in his hand trying to walk, his face isn't even visible by the load which he carried , Then she saw that man was going to hit the lady who was standing a few feet ahead of him unknowingly .

And just as he was about to hit her and let the loads fall on her causing a mess, Na-ra paced faster as she took a hold of the girl's wrist and pulled her from the way however from the sudden action the other girl was shocked and was going to fall but Na-ra with sudden reflex she pulled her by locking her hands with the other's waist and pulled the girl's hands to air.

Their eyes connected as Na-ra swallowed hard knowing she must have seen her face. Na-ra let go of the girl and Steadied  herself looking at the ground as the other girl tries to scan her face more closely.

" Young lady... Jang Na-ra?? "
The sudden voice of the girl made Na-ra to turn and run away from there fast as she can however since she's already caught the only way was negotiation.

" Oh... You know me? "

Na-ra took a lot of effort to not to be Awkward but her words said otherwise, for a second Na-ra sure saw a victorious smile on the other girl's lips and then only Na-ra observed her more.

The girl had long black straight hair well not that long but it was a little more than her shoulders, delicate face and her eyes gleamed a glow for second which wasn't there before,if you look hard enough she resembled someone Na-ra knew but she couldn't point out who.

" How could I not...."

" I'm sorry but can i ask your name? "

Na-ra asked the girl who just had a sudden wave of nervousness visible through her face, she blinked a few times opening her mouth to answer.