◖BLADE◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

" Wait.. Yul what do you mean by if she's alright??... Na-ra.. Why do you have bloodstains on your dress?.. "

Jang uk inquired looking at her bloodstained dress not knowing the situation. He didn't know why did his sister who was supposed to be at home suddenly at songrim, He didn't know why does his dear friend worrying about his sister, He didn't know why his sister looking so pale like she is so terrified of something and why is her dress is stained with blood.

Na-ra didn't know where should she even start ,Well Jang uk did know about her illness that is the sudden headache that literally felt like hell,but not about the nightmares and the sudden type of visions and of course about the part where she was so close to death and seo-yul saved her from it just now.

" Um.. I- it's just.. "

Na-ra stuttered by not knowing what to say at the moment and seeing that she's not answering his questions Jang uk impatiently went next her in a second and held her shoulders. He looked at her hands which were bruised probably by falling on the ground earlier and held it in front of his face and scanned her entirely looking for any other injuries and seeing that she doesn't he looks straight at her eyes.

" Na-ra. Just tell me why do you have bloodstain on your dress. "

"A intruder nearly attacked her and young-hee but i killed him which made his blood to splatter on Na-ra' s dress. "

Seo- yul explained seeing Na-ra's uncomfortably to saying it out , he knew that she's is still in shock since she just witnessed someone killed in front her which put her in a difficult situation to speak it out.

" Are yo-"

" Are you okay now?! "

Jang uk was about to ask Na-ra if she's alright but before he could finish mu-deok suddenly came next to Na-ra and asked her in so much worried which made Na-ra confuse that why should a girl that she only met like few hours ago this worried about her?? And seeing the other twin that was present there seemed to have this same question on his mind. And by seeing the two twins reaction the girl suddenly her hides her worriedness .

" I- i mean young lady, are you okay now?"

The girl asked more composed than before as Na-ra nods her head aggresively.

" Are you sure you're okay you stupid??. "

Jang uk asks by mocking her but still having a small concern in his voice as she glares at him.

" First of all you're the stupid one and second of all are you worried for me?.."

Na-ra sneered at him in the first part of her reply and at the second part she suddenly starts batting the eyes as looking upto him with a pout doing the fake aegyo.