◖A LITTLE MISCHIEF◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Watching your twin getting hundred flogging wasn't really a great view however all Na-ra could do was watch since she knew if she interfere it'll only become worse.

" He'll be fine, since he has Master Heo's torrent of energy. "

Seo-yul comforted the girl with his words as the girl didn't even tries to glance at the man. She only watches her twin who is gripping on to his cloth ,gritting his teeth trying to suppress the pain as he continues to get hit.

" I know he'll be fine physically but.... "

Na-ra doesn't even finish her sentence already knowing the boy knows what she meant. She glance to park jin who's watching the boy getting hit, from outside anyone would say that man held an cruel look however if you ask Na-ra she could easily see face behind that mask he wore. His eyes were full of pain and worriedness, Na-ra kept staring at the man with an numb face trying to figure out the cause of this.

" Jang-uk, leave songrim. And do not ever come back here again. Leave. "

" No. No. I cannot leave like this. I was only flogged 99 times. There is one more left.... As for the last one, you should do it yourself. "

Uk persisted as he held the gaze with park jin and after a second Master park walked down the steps and hit uk harder than it was making him to fall but he slowly stands up and laugh at himself while he hold his gaze with park jin.

" Mu-deok, get the sword. "

Jang uk orders as mu-deok complies by retrieving the sword.

" Let's go. "

Uk and mu-deok starts to walk off from there , uk barely even walking by the injuries. Na-ra-ah walks upto her brother to help him but an voice stops her in her track.

" Young lady Na-ra, from now on you are a mage in songrim. Without completing the basic training you can't step out from songrim. "

Master Park's aid sang-ho informs as jang-uk and everyone's eyes fell on to her however her eyes were on Master park who was staring down at the ground.

" Na-ra, you stay here... I can take care of myself. "

Uk quietly mutters as Na-ra looks at him helplessly she can't just choose songrim over her brother no matter what.

" Uk-ah, -"

" Do it. For me. "

Jang-uk cut her words as he plead with his eyes and walks out from there leaving Na-ra to stand there without any movement. And as she sees Master park walks away from there Na-ra follows him into a secluded area.