◖CHOICES◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

" Yul-ah... "

The girl called out in shock seeing the boy out of surprise.

" Why are you here - what's going on?!? "

The boy inquired shocked at the girl's red puffy eyes and the complexion she held . Na-ra immediately turned her head to the ground hiding her face that was worn out from crying.

" N-nothing... I need to go-"

Before Na-ra could finish her sentence a arm held hers as it making her eyes go wide as she look at him and back to her hands.

" what happened??"

Seo-yul asked again but this time anxious lacing through his words.

" i-"

Before Na-ra could answer she glanced at the people around them some of thier eyes were already on them, seeing that Na-ra taken aback her hands suddenly from the boy's grip making the boy blink in confusion.

" just like i said it's nothing. "

"Wait-"

" Go won?? "

The girl asked herself as she saw a person going to a room with royal guards so she assumed it was Go won. Making her mind Na-ra looked back and forth to seo-yul and to the room which the royal guards are guarding as she took a deep breath.

" seo-yul, i will see you later. I have other things to do now. "

The girl stated with a determined voice as she walked away from the boy.

" Tell the crown prince that i wish to see him. "

Na-ra ordered to one of the guards as he obeyed and after a minute the guard opened the door for her.

" younghee, wait outside. I have something to talk to him. "

Na-ra said as she walked inside to the room only to met with other two pair of eyes inside.

" oh, young lady Na-ra, what's with the sudden visit again? "

Go won asked in his character but inside he was really curious why did the girl visited him out of nowhere.

Na-ra looked at the familiar guard beside him giving a polite smile at him while he bowed to her in respect and left the room making them two alone in the room.

" what is it? Suddenly... "

Go-won asked again as he poured himself one liquor but just as he about to drink it another pair of hands snatched the liquor from him making the boy surprised.