◖TRAUMA GOES WELL◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

After a while talking about the soul shifter , master park assigned seo-yul and dang-gu to keep an eye on cheonbugwan and after everyone left except the girl and the two Masters ,the two sighed as they looked at her and started to walk towards a wall confusing her, master park used a spell on the wall which she couldn't quite get that made Na-ra confused until the wall starts to change into like a door .

Master park steps inside beside
Master Heo as they look back to Na-ra to come in, Na-ra staggers with a surprise as she steps in.she have never seen that room before, but the view inside the room would be more shocking for her.

In the ice table there was a corpse .. A corpse of someone the firebird- no, she killed with her own hands. Na-ra steps back a little as a wave of panic goes through her.

She remember it all too well by these days, all morning the same nightmare she waked up from,The way she killed all those people with a second, the way she killed that woman with her own hands....
( 𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚛)

Even if it's been days she still felt those ropes that tightened around her arm while the blood drops staining her cloth, her palm could still feel the lady's throat chocking until her last breath took out.

Na-ra looked down to her hands as the tears pooled in her eyes trying get out but she was too well aware of the surroundings trying hard not to see weak......,Pathetic.

" We checked on to these people... They aren't exactly unknown, for decades they have been worshiping the... Firebird. While some people wants to destroy the Firebird because of it's power, some wanted to find it... Because of it's power-"

" Then what about us?.... "

Na-ra questioned with calmness through her words as she interrupt park jin who just sighs at her question.

" Knowing our power hungered people.... Mostly to control it... "

Park jin answers only to get a silent answer from the girl staring at the lifeless body , to be exact to her neck where there were burned fingerprints are still seen.

" Do you think..... I probably killed all those people that worshipped it.... "

Na-ra again questioned but when it look from a side it wasn't really a question, but more of a confirmation and the two masters silence answered her very well enough.

" Na-ra-ah, it's not your-"

" Fault. I know it's not. "

Na-ra answered Master Heo cutting him off already knowing what he was about to say, I mean all these days they have been telling her that, however it was no use. Knowing how much people she could kill without feeling remorseful at the moment was fear for her, the fear that much of swallow her whole and it was scary, scary that if the thing inside of her comes out she may even hurt own people.