◖SIBLINGS◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

When Na-ra and Dang-gu barged inside the room beside younghee,without even knocking all they saw was jang-uk staring at the food he ordered like he was observing every part of it without even sparing even one glance to his friends or to his twin sibling.

Na-ra internally scoffed at him as the two of them let out a tired sigh and sat oppositely towards uk, but even then he didn't spare a glance at them.

"Goodness .Thanks to you , my uncle has to go all the way to Gisan to beg for the
Monk's forgiveness. Meanwhile ,you are here enjoying this damn crab.. "

Dang-gu trailed off his words sarcastically by looking all of the food that he ordered as Na-ra just looked at his brother thinking that should she be mad because he ruined his image once again? or should she congratulate him for leaving from that arrogant monk?.

"No I have not eaten it yet.it is such a hassle to eat ."

After hearing dang-gu's words jang uk's snapped his head up to look at them and defended himself by scrunching his face in a dejected look ..... the stupidest way possible was Na-ra's thought. But after a second he changed his look into a shining puppy.

" I'm glad you came . Break the shell with the spell. "

Jang uk exclaimed as all two of his eyes were on the crab like he found a treasure to open as Dang-gu let out a sigh like he couldn't believe what he just asked him.

"Unbelievable.. I do know how to crack the shell and pick out just the meat... But maybe I should use the spell on you , not the crab..."

Dang-gu snapped at jang uk for his behavior as jank uk just sighned.

" Dang-gu, if that monk had been kind enough to at least teach me that, i would not have left that way "

Jang uk replied by defending himself for his behavior as Na-ra and dang-gu just sighs at him.

" Wait a minute... Why aren't you guys even talking to each other ?.. "

Dang-gu asks confused by the quietness between the two siblings had. Jang uk seemed not to even look at  Na-ra's side even though Na-ra has been glaring at him all this time. It was like a kid is ignoring his mother for not giving his toy. Even after minutes passed by when dang-gu didn't get his answer from two of them Dang-gu looked upto younghee who was just beside Na-ra.

" Young master Jang uk when he went to Gisan for to be the monk's student young lady Na-ra didn't approve of it ,but he still went ignoring her words "

Younghee mouthed to Dang-gu and Dang-gu made his mouth to a '0' shape by understanding it and glanced back to the siblings and tried to get out from there soon as he can before a war starts but before he could even stand up a calm voice stopped him from standing up .