◖TRAP.....◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

" Why am I even doing this?..... "

Na-ra mutters under her breath as she hides behind the shelf with the her other twin and mu-deok watching a certain man who is looking through the books.

" Because-..... I don't know?...Mu-deok told you to? "

Uk turns to look at his master who gave him a look say's '𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯' so, the man didn't ask anymore further trusting his master's intentions.

" But how are we going to do it??..at least we need seven breaths...We need to put a hand on his core of energy... So uk, you do it. "

" What? Why me?? He will break my hand before the first breath! "

" Then I should?! Yah I'm a woman ,and your sister at that!! "

" But you don't see him as a man and he don't see you as a woman, so just ask him as a favour!! "

" Yah , are you nuts?? "

" Then let mu-deok do it?? "

" No,i didn't mean- wait...how could mu-deok do it?? "

Uk and mu-deok glance at each other for a second as a suspicious look came from the girl beside them however mu-deok already comes up with a fake story.

" I - I have a little of energy from the day I was born.... But it was never much so, -"

Before mu-deok could answer any further Na-ra grabs her hands to feel her energy to know if she was lying or not, however she did spoke half truth ,she had faint energy at that point.

" Seems like you were speaking the truth..."

Na-ra swear she saw a relief passing through two of their eyes.

" But seo-yul is a careful guy... He will break your hands into two... "

Jang uk states as he warily stares at the boy as the other two women nods at his statement also staring at the man.

" You have a point. He is not like you. "

Mu-deok reply as Jang uk turns to look at her with an offended face.

" Me?What is wrong with me?? "

" Everything.... "

Na-ra mutters under her breath to her brother's question which he heard but only giving a side glare and glance back to mu-deok who turned to look at him with a condescending look.

" What? What is with that condescending look? "

" Anyway, I do not think I can do to him what I did to you. "