◖DRUNK WORDS◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

While running away from the spot Na-ra came to meet ju-wol who also heard the news, who gave her a pity look towards her.

" Young lady, are you okay? "

Ju-wol asked with empathy lacing through her words, in everyone's eyes Na-ra is a girl who is hopelessly love with a crown prince and just got her heart broken. Using this fact Na-ra wiped her fake tears off her cheek.

" Ju-wol-ah , would you do me a favour? My heart pains so much.. I want to numb this pain. "

" Yes, I know what you mean. I will send it to your room. So take rest and don't think about anything too much. "

Ju-wol replies with softness in her words as Na-ra gives her a sad smile as she walk into the room. But just as she closes the door her sad face fells into a slight smile.

" What just happened there? "

Younghee asked in utter confusion, the girl in front of younghee is familiar but not the girl she has seen hours ago. The girl in front of her was the girl who she admired more , who she always wanted to see again after the incident with young master seo-yul which Na-ra never told anyone even to her. But seeing her again it felt... Good? Even the consequences that may held by her actions it felt good to see her as 'HER'.

" Younghee-yah, I'm finally going to do what I want... I don't want to marry the crown prince.. You know that. This maybe absurd to say but... I want to be 'Me'. .."

" What is so absurd in that? "

Younghee replied with a question as Na-ra looked at her with vulnerability visible in her gaze.

" What is so absurd in being 'you'... What is absurd is that you kept this until now.. Young lady, just like young master uk Or like anyone at your age, you can make mistakes... It doesn't make you less valuable.. And it definitely doesn't make you less vulnerable either... So please tell me what should I do now. "

" A hug.. "

" Yes?"

" Just give me a hug. "

Na-ra replies again as she walks upto the girl and wraps her hand around her neck tears forming in her eyes,while younghee stands still not knowing what to do but after some long seconds younghee wraps her hands around Na-ra's neck back, together they cry in the solace they found.

.......

" Young lady, when you told me you will do whatever you want I didn't thought it would be drinking.... "

Younghee states to the girl who is already drunk but still pouring herself another cup.

" Two of them were right... Why did I lived like that??.. No.. Why should I live??.. "