◖RUINS ◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

The wind was blowing calmly through seo-yul's hair who was currently staring at the girl who is picking up the daisies with a wide smile but he could see through that in that smile nothing was there, it was just a empty smile that doesn't contained any sort of happiness.

He didn't knew what to say to her, consoling her with words would be the last thing she wants so he kept quiet until the girl came back to him with hands full of daisies with the same smile she held on to.

" Here.. She prefers Lilies  but she likes daisies too.. "

The girl stated as she handed over lilies to the boy who took it and stared at it for a minute and gazed back to her.

"Na-ra-"

" let's go then. We're already late. "

The girl interrupted the boy before he could speak and the next second she was already few steps ahead of him. Seo-yul looked at the flowers and back to the girl with a soft gaze and started to follow her steps.

When the two of them reached the place where cho-yeong and them meet it was a different atmosphere than everyday, the warm breeze that came upon them everyday has changed to cold the uneasiness was filled in the air.

" cho-yeong -ah~"

Na-ra called out to the girl who is standing couple of steps away turning her back away from them however seeing that she isn't responding Na-ra calls out again and this time Na-ra notices the unsheathed sword that were in cho-yeong's hand which she was gripping hard on to.

" cho-yeong, why aren't you saying anything?? Yeong-ah what's with the sword?? Were you practising?? "

Na-ra asked as she took a step closer to the girl but the next second a sword was pointed to Na-ra's neck which made her eyes go wide in suprise,seeing this seo-yul came infront of Na-ra the next second not knowing what is happening just like Na-ra.

" yeong-ah, what are you doin-"

" The flower of daeho....How could you do this to me...Na-ra from jang family and yul from seo family.... Do not ever come back here.. "

Na-ra was about to reply until she saw cho-yeong's face which was filled with hatred and betrayal, her eyes were red with the tears she dropped her, hands were gripping the sword that is inches away from Na-ra's neck. Na-ra 's eyes started to tear up her hands were wavering... She didn't know what to do... In cho-yeong's eyes she was someone who just betrayed her even though she didn't know what did she do that gone wrong.

" w-wait c-cho - yeong-ah -"

" if we meet again I'll kill two of you.."

Cho-yeong stated her last words for them with clenching her heart from inside for sake of her revenge .The two of them were just mages children which she loathed the most even when in inside they were the most valued relation she ever had but the betrayal cutted a deep wound in her heart only to give another reason to trust no one but herself.