◖PAINTING◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

Chaos. Chaos was happened in jang family household that night after
kim do-joo knowing what happened to the twins at songrim.

First ,after seeing the blood splattered cloth on Na-ra kim do-joo internally fainted and externally screamed and after knowing that she was attacked, it didn't help that much also hearing what did the other twin got himself into made the woman to literally faint.

.....

" younghee, as soon as kim do-joo get into conscious tell the other maids to relay the message that i went to jinyowon to solve the problem that my lunatic twin caused. "

Na-ra informed as she just got over the bath and started to dress .

" But, why should we go now? Can't we wait until the morning?? "

" The more time we waste, the more grudge the jin family will hold on to us. They are already pissed over the fact that uk broke the engagement and now this ... I hope lady jin will forgive him..."

......

After going to jinyowon Na-ra went to her study room and took a brush in her hands as she looked beside to younghee who Nodded at her and went out of the room. Na-ra took one of the blank white sheet and started to draw with pitch silence all over the household.

Her face was emotionless so was her eyes ,all she focused on was at the painting. After some hours later the painting was finished , It was a painting of a woman from the back kneeling down while so many pair of eyes staring at her from the pitch dark around her .
When she stared at it more a conversation came into her mind that happened a hour ago in jinyowon...

" So you're apologizing again for your brother's doing?.. "

Lady Jin ho-gyeong who is the leader of jin family asked her Mockingly as Na-ra let down her head hanging with embarrassment.

" Yes. My brother made a mistake.. And the jang household will be repay it by this. "

Na-ra answered as she looked behind to signal one of the guards to present them a hefty sum of money between them.

" Your brother seems to get into too much trouble lately. "

Lady jin remark as she look beside her guard to take away the money and give a sweet smile of empathy while Na-ra looked at the ground as she gripped her hem of the dress tightly.

" It's uk, he always in a trouble. "

" And you always save him. "

Lady jin say's in a manner like finishing her line which Na-ra give a slight chuckle as she was uncomfortable.