◖SAFE OR NOT??◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

Desperation. Desperation was the only feeling that seo-yul had while running through the forest particularly to find someone. It had been hours that he's trying to find her desperately, he can feel the exhaustion trying to get him however his mind was too clouded by the one girl to even think that.

Every second passed by after hearing the girl's disappearance seo-yul blamed himself. if he had accompanied her, if he walked her to her home maybe this wouldn't have happened. While all these thoughts were clouding the boy's mind he didn't know someone was calling out to him until a hand came contact to his shoulder.

" Yul-ah!!"

" Ah.. Dang-gu.. Wha-what about uk?!?"

Park dang-gu stared at the boy in front of him, it was the first he saw seo-yul like that .

" Oh? Oh! Uk is fine, Master Heo opened his gate of energy! ... But yul-ah, I think you need to take a break.. You look like you're going to fall any second ... "

" No, I'm fine. I need to fin-"

Before the boy could finish his sentence a sudden explosion took place far from them only a fire was they could see, however seeing that dang-gu and seo-yul exchanged glance for a second and ran to there with other mages behind hoping for the best.

.....

Na-ra woke up again with a terrible cough and every muscle in her body ached . When she opened her eyes she all she saw was embers everywhere and that could explain all the smoke that choked her throat. However what snapped her from the daze was the lifeless body of the earlier woman laying in front of her. Na-ra screamed as she stood up fastly and stepped back couple of steps only to find her alone in that dark forest.

Only then she looked around and to herself, she was drenched in blood that is not her's . Everyone was dead. Every single people is burned to their dead except the woman who seemed to have no burned mark on her body, only blood dripping from her mouth. However seeing that suspicious Na-ra took a couple of steps towards the woman fearfully and as she looked closer she could see a burned mark on her neck. Then Na-ra remembered couple of hours back , she felt the urge to run and she did but, unlucky as she is ,she couldn't even run. her barefoot was already giving up as much as she couldn't even walk .

While she thought every possibility of luck is gone she sees a few figures running towards her and before she knew her eyes and body gave up as she collapse into ground however she collapse into someone's hands and with her all strength she tries to open her eyes only to see a glimpse of them.

" Yul... Tell master Heo that ,it's...the firebird..."

Na-ra mutters as she blacks out again.

The boy was feeling every type of feelings at that moment he saw her. He felt a wash of relief in his mind at last finding the girl but as she faints into his hands he felt concern and anxious for the girl, seeing the state she was in the boy takes her in his hands with the help of dang-gu and immediately run to sejukwon.