◖SEAL IT◗  

◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐

" HELP ME!! "

The girl shouted with her hoarse voice only to cough immediately as the result, and for some reason it didn't stop at the moment.

" W-what happened to you??? "

Park jin asked her with a worrying voice seeing the girls condition however what happened next shocked everyone in the room. While she coughed she was covering her mouth but after she coughed up she felt a warm liquid on her hands and when she looked at it, it was blood.

The red liquid painted her hands and lips dangerously .

" Na-ra-ah.... "

A hoarse voice came out from park jin which made Na-ra to look at the both of them with an helpless look on her face.

" Wh-what should I do?.."

The girl asked helplessly looking over to her hands that were covered in blood and back to two of them.

" calm down, and tell us what happened."

Master Heo questions as he took a cloth to wipe the blood from her hands hurriedly as the girl continues to cry in fear and she tells them everything, from the sstart, she was kidnapped and about the firebird leaving the two men's mouth wide open in shock.

" Is that even possible??.. "

Park jin muttered himself not wanting to believe it since he know this will inevitably ruin the girl's life someway or another.

" it is possible... The great energy i felt in her... It must be the firebird's... "

" But what about her vomiting blood?!?! You said there was no internal injuries!!"

" It's not because she have damage inside! She posses too much energy at this point in this state of body... It's possible that her body is rejecting the energy.. "

Master Heo looks down at himself with an helpless look on his face not knowing how to save Na-ra.

".. Wait.. If my body rejects this much energy for now, doesn't that mean.. I will die??..."

The girl questions as she looks upto the people who had the same question as her in their mind.

" Is there no way for me to live?.... "

Na-ra asks in a low voice losing all her hopes to the grave as she sees the men's eyes.

Yes, she didn't really liked life that she lived that much, not even a little but she loved the people that made her bear it . So if you ask her that is she prepared to lose all of them the answer would be always No, because she herself without knowing loved them dearly or cared for them until it became a part of her .