◖SECRETS◗  

◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐

" Young lady, do you feel better now?.. "

Mu-deok asks with a eyes that Na-ra couldn't really read very well , something about that girl was really special .Na-ra felt it from the start she had eyes on her and still she feel that way.

"Mm. I'm really okay! "

Na-ra gave a cheeky smile towards the girl however the girl still held a worried glance towards her.

" Where's younghee and Dang-gu?? "

Na-ra questions as her eyes roam over the room by the absent of the two people.

" They are -"

Before seo-yul could finish his words the duo who was mentioned earlier ran into the room by panting. Thier eyes lit up in the sight of the surprised girl.

" Young lady!!!!"

" Na-ra!!! "

The two of them shouted for her as they ran upto her to engulf in a hug .

" I told you to come with me!! Why didn't you!! "

" Oh ,younghee-yah-"

" Are you okay right now?!? "

" Oh, dan-"

" Yes, young lady are you okay?!?! "

The two of them kept asking babbling not even giving a second to Na-ra to answer as she was still suffocating from the tight hug.

" I can't breathe... "

" Oh?.. "

Dang-gu asked not hearing the girls words however a pair of hands pulled dang-gu away from Na-ra making her breath again than earlier.

" She's telling you she can't breath. "

Seo-yul answered to dang-gu and hearing that younghee reluctantly let go of Na-ra.

" Yah, you two.... Am I the one should be okay? You guys look like a mess. "

Na-ra questions as she look over to everyone they all looked like they just survived from a apocalypse.

" We were worried about you!!you looked like you were gonna die any moment yesterday!! And uk-"

Before dang-gu could finish his words jang uk glared at him to shut up ,he knew the girl will kill him any moment if anything slips out from yesterday.

" Oh~ summer prince, were you worried about me? ~...and what about Uk??"

Everyone glanced at each other anxiously not giving an answer already knowing the out come.