◖ANOTHER KIM◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙨 𝙉𝙖-𝙧𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙬? Simple cause Na-ra's life is all about causing new troubles for herself.

Na-ra was simply rattling through chwiseonru just for fun since no one can really recognize her from afar other than certain people until she saw seo-yul with other mages walking towards her way, thinking quickly Na-ra just stepped into a room that is closest to her and closed the door with a little of panting as the nerves takes over.

She knew if they caught her she would be done, Na-ra mentally cursed herself for doing something idiotic until a voice was heard behind her making her skip her breathing for a second.

Na-ra slowly turned around to met with a pair of eyes which was dangerously close.

Na-ra staggers a bit back only to collide with the door ,she glances again to the pair of eyes which seemed to inspecting her, Na-ra quickly turned her head to the side contemplating if she should just step out of the room and get the punishment that her brother just got or just knock out the younger man who is curiously staring at her.... He was quite handsome, Na-ra couldn't object to that.

" Have we..... Met before?? "

The younger man got a little more close to Na-ra as she gulps down nervously thinking she got caught, however after a second the man let out a gasp with shock .

" You-you are-"

" No I'm not!! "

" But i didn't even say anything yet-"

" You got the wrong person-"

Na-ra replies back quickly not even trying to give the boy to complete his sentence . Na-ra quickly turns around bringing her hands to door knob to let herself out thinking that seo-yul and the guards must have left by now however just as she opens the door another hand comes upto the door with force closing it.

Na-ra turns around with a offended complexion but just as she turns around to face the boy ,her eyes wide with surprise how much he was close to her face.

" Wh-what are you doing?? Let me go! "

Na-ra orders firmly but stutters at first and because of that she looked like a tomato flushed by the embarrassment, while the man just smirks down at her.

" What am I doing?? Shouldn't I be the one who's asking you that?? I mean I'm not the one who barged into another room dressing like a man with intentions who knows what-"