◖INTERESTING EVENTS◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

" So, my brother literally fled to sari village with mu-deok after declaring a duel with Go w-i mean with the crown prince?? "

Na-ra emphasised the whole situation as she walked down through the halls of songrim which was warily empty, beside with a certain summer boy who kept glancing towards the girl anxiously while  he nods at the girl's question,agreeing.

Dang-gu started to giving out accusations about Go-won with the thought it might lift the girl's mood while Na-ra tried hard not laugh at how absurd the accusations were until her eyes fixated on a figure with long midnight black hair who was standing few feet away from them facing opposite of them.

Na-ra who didn't payed too much attention to who it was as the two walked past him still hearing dang-gu's 'comfortingly- words ' til a voice called over her name attaining her attention as the two look back however the situation wasn't really pleasant after the girl recognizing the figure in front her.

" Young master kim hyun-sik??.... "

Na-ra's mouth gaped open as she found the man on songrim, nerves hitting her in worry in the thought why this particular man is here, is it to tell everyone that how and when they met causing problems.

" Kim hyun-sik?...Oh?! You must be the second heir of kim family, I was looking forward to seeing you here!! "

Park dang-gu who's looking like a cheerful puppy not knowing the history between the man and the girl beside him greeted with a wide smile as the girl glanced to the one beside her with confusion.

" What... Do you mean by seeing him... Here?... "

The girl half heartedly laughed as she inquired the blond boy as the boy looked  puzzled at her reaction.

" You didn't hear? He's studying under songrim from now on! I heard he was excellent-"

" What?... You're studying here from now on? ... "

Na-ra reacted like she just saw a ghost as she glanced again to the long haired boy who held a smug smile staring right at her all this time.

" Yes, since my older brother is already studying under songrim i thought it would be good decision...ah, and daeho is really a country that take
my 'INTEREST' you see .."

The young man replied as he emphasized the word ' interest' while watching  the girl who nervously smiled.

" Ah yes, daeho is really- a interesting place..."

Dang-gu could swear there was something suspicious between them however like on queue another mage came upto the trio and asked for dang-gu  as Master park asked for his presence at instance probably to ask about uk .