◖SHOULD I? ◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

After that day the two young girls met each other like the destiny couldn't wait each other ,Na-ra and seo-yul was walking back to capital of daeho seeing that it's already getting dark to stay and all of a sudden the young boy halted in his steps which made the girl to turn in confuse.

" Yul-ah, what is it?? "

The girl inquired curiously uncertain of the situation However the boy only looked up to the girl with uneasiness filling in his eyes.

" Na-ra, I have something to tell you.. About cho-yeong..."

Then boy answered as the girl watched the boy's uneasiness figure
Gripping on the sword hardly.

"What about cho-yeong??.."

" It's.. Better if you stop visiting her.. "

" What?.. Why?? "

" because... "

Seo-yul trailed off looking everywhere but Na-ra while Na-ra stared at his eyes confused that why did he ever want that.

" because.. It's dangerous for you. "

The boy answered as Na-ra furrowed her eyebrows in his reply not understanding it.

" what do you mean?? How can she ever be dangerous to me?? "

" I-i don't know why but she loath mages and their family.. that's why i introduced you as my friend.. "

" But yul-ah, if she could be a potential danger to me because of that... You could be in danger too.. And whatever the reason that she's hating on mages we haven't done anything wrong.. I'm sure she can understand with time.."

" still-"

" No! We are not talking about this topic anymore! It's dark already let's get going!!"

The young girl grabbed the young boy's hand as the two of them walked away into the town as soon as possible.
The next couple of weeks they boy and Na-ra visited much time they can and slowly Cho-yeong and Na-ra developed a strong bond between them because Cho-yeong slowly started to trust the latter.

" you like seo-yul.right?"

Suddenly Cho-yeong inquired Na-ra as Na-ra choked on the honey biscuit which she was trying to eat.

" wh-what?!? W-why would you think that!!?? "

Na-ra replyed defensively to Cho-yeong 's question stuttering through her words however seeing Na-ra 's reaction to her question Cho-yeong let out a light smirk to her lips.

" i was right! You do like him, don't you!!"

" Ah.. Don't shout!! He might hear you!!"

Na-ra exclaimed as she pointed to seo-yul who was training far away but two of the young girls could still see his figure.

" so i am right. Aren't i?!"

" well... How did you know?.. "

Na-ra asked seeing that there is no point in hiding it from her when she already know the truth but seeing Na-ra 's reaction to all of that Cho-yeong laughed hysterically.

" yah! Tell me... How did you know?? "

Na-ra asked impatiently to the girl who is trying hard to control her laughter however seeing the anxious girl opposite her she stopped laughing all of a sudden.

" yah, are you really asking me that?? Have you ever thinked about that people can see how you look at him even though he doesn't?? "

" was it that obvious?!? "

Na-ra asked shocked that she couldn't control the way she admired seo-yul through her eyes. In her eyes seo-yul was like a piece of art that even the small details told everything about him. He was the kindest person she ever met, He respects everyone, he takes care of everything with love and perfectly balanced. He wasn't a boy that lacked anything, she loved his company the way he cares about the thing she cares and the way he looks at her it was more like a way that no one looked at her everyone had looked at her like she was a fragile flower or being a flower was all she good at however him, he always looked at her like a great human to be exist.

" so, when are you going to tell him?? "

" what?? No! I can't!!"

" why not?? "

" I- i can't! He is a good friend to me now and he is all.. I have. If i ruin this.. I got nothing else.. "

" what do you mean ruin?? No way... Do you think he doesn't like you back??.. Yah! Na-ra! Get a grip! Do you think anyone can reject you?! You are kind, beautiful and you guys get along very well... Na-ra -ah, if you don't confess to him and bottle up everything.. It may end very badly..."

" i want to... I really do want to confess to him but what if he doesn't feel the way that i feel for him.. "

" well that's a matter you should take care then now let him know your feelings towards him. "

Cho-yeong said by cupping the other girl's cheek as Na-ra aggressively nods.

" you are right! I should! Why should i be scared in daeho people even call me the flower of daeho, so why should i be scared!"

The girl aggressively talks by the sudden confidence that pooled in her while the other girl laugh at her.

" flower of daeho?? Really??"

The girl ask by still laughingly while Na-ra pout clearly offended.

" what?!it's true!!"

"Oh yes, flower of daeho~ "

" you are mocking me right?!? Yah!"

Na-ra who is offended threw her hands at her playfully while Cho-yeong takes her honey biscuit and run through the field as Na-ra chase her and seeing the two girls running after another the young boy smiles at himself by thinking about the future...

" i should confess to her... "

◑◑◑◑◑

👀✨

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨 💓💓