◖ RELICS ◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

" Tansu..... So, cho-yeong would have already mastered the other two levels already to get that... And if I'm not wrong Go-won already attained the highest level of Ryusu... The only way uk can win is by mastering Tansu... Which he can't by couple of days... "

Na-ra sighed by worn out as she puzzled over her brother's mess which forged a path to train of thought to the particular girl.

" She will be alright.... Right?... "

Na-ra pondered to herself while she settled down on the quiet desolate room regardless the cold the room had , a shivering breeze swept through her as the petals of the cherry blossoms peeked through the windows.

" Are you thinking of me..... "

The sudden  familiar female voice startled Na-ra, regardless Na-ra didn't offered a reaction other than confusion.

" How did you enter songrim?... Is uk here too?? "

Na-ra who was visibly hesitant at the thought of meeting her brother, dragged her eyes around the room to find no one else as the confusion settles in more.

" Haven't you ever missed me?.... I did.."

That sentence made Na-ra to go freeze , even breathing .As it was stucked on her lungs.

" What.. Are you talking about ?.... "

Na-ra poured out the words she could find while she analysed the girl with her eyes.

It was weird.

Her look.

The way she dressed.

The way she talked.

And more importantly the way she came out of nowhere.

" I know that you know everything... "

The girl with the sorrowful look on her face took a step closer to Na-ra who looked terrified at the moment.

" Cho-yeong... "

Na-ra took steps closer to the girl while a glimpse of tear rolled down her cheek as she engulfed the girl in an hug.

" I.. I always looked after you Na-ra.. "

A smirk fell on mu-deok's lips while she was still engulfed in the hug by the girl but it soon disappeared as she felt the sharp pain in her neck.

" I really don't like your new method of eye paint.... And cho-yeong never looked after me, if she did she would have recognized me the first time she met me... "