◖GATE OF ENERGY◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

" What the hell was that?!?!..And who the hell are you guys!?!"

Na-ra inquires as she wakes up gasping for air, sweating through her forehead still, there was a little of pain going through her head but comparing the one she had to go earlier it was nothing.

" Well that would be the 'Fire bird'.And us...we are the people served it for years, and now we will be giving it freedom!"

Na-ra' s eyes widen with the familiar word, of course she has heard about firebird. Once Master Heo has talked about it, The firebird that could destroy Daeho in seconds if it wants to but far as she can remember it has said that the powerful mage Master seo-gyeong and the divine priestess of jinyowon jin seol-ran has already confined the fire bird in the jinyowon and it's say's that the fire bird was born on the volcano and was the sole reason Master seo-gyeong and jin seol-ran built jinyowon to lock up the fire bird... So what are they talking about fird bird being the voice she heard? Was Na-ra thought.

" That's impossible! The bird is locked up in-"

Before Na-ra could finish her sentence the rest of the people surrounded her stood back to let her see the view of an red shelled bird egg floating in the space ,an red aura covering it. It would be a lie if Na-ra said it wasn't mesmerizing,it exactly looked a red gem from afar, it was so alluring that Na-ra unconsciously drawn to it.

"H-how?... "

" When mage seo gyeong and priestess jin seol-ran tried to confined it in jinyowon a part of it escaped like it's soul from it, for a long time it was in this ordinary shell until... You were born... "

" Until I was born?.. "

Na-ra asks as she teared her eyes from the egg taking a glance at the woman, confusion laying on her face.

" When you were born, the fire bird's soul somehow latched into you or it chose you. Whatever it was ,the fire bird's soul lies in you and now you will be the one who will be our saviour... "

" ...What??...so ,you're telling me that...the actual fire bird's egg still is confined in jinyowon while a part of it's soul has been attached to me since I was born??and what are you talking about me being your savior??"

" We want you to discover your true potential only then the fire bird could unleash it's power , and then this cruel world will burn with it!!"

The woman elaborates their plan with a glorious smile as Na-ra stare at her terrified written all over her face.

" What... What do you mean destroying the world?? "

Na-ra asks again with terrified voice looking at everyone who is smiling like puppets at her.