◖SWORDS AND SWEAT◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

The next morning Na-ra awake is in the presence of younghee with widest smile and just that was enough for the girl to squeak in excitement and got the girl in tight hug for seeing younghee after it felt like years she hasn't seen the girl.

" younghee-yah, you're finallyyyy hereeee!! Do you know how hard it's without you?!?! "

" Yes.... I can tell... "

The younger girl replied with a understanding tone as she looks up and down at Na-ra who looked like a entire mess.... For Na-ra's defence she just woke up!.

" Isn't this nice?!? I mean I'm the only person who can take my own personal maid in here!! "

" Because you're a female... "

" So what? It's okay to have some privileges when we have twice as much oppressions. "

Na-ra concludes as she smiled Mischievously towards the girl who seemed to be think about her words one second understanding it as she slightly nods her head.

" Didn't you get any sleep ? You have exhausted eyes... "

" Ah, tell me about it. I have been reading books like my life depending on it!! "

" Is it that hard?.. "

younghee asked with a faint smile as she folded the clothes that was all over the chair beside them as Na-ra just returned with a cheeky smile.

" No... It's good... "

.......

" Master park, I heard you called for me- wait master Heo?? What's with the sudden-"

After seeing her former master's sudden visit she was about to ask however as the old man with a wide smile steps aside to let her view something.

It was a sword.wait not one ,there was two. With beautiful handles that carved an Cherry Blossom flower at it's ends. Piercing ends on the tip that could cut if she slightly touch it , more like it could pierce anyone's heart by just one touch .

As Na-ra took a step closer to the swords it diminished a bright blue light on the engrave in the swords which was more like a constellation marks and as it was already choosing it's possessor, when Na-ra traced the sword with her fingers the bright light lighten up more if it was possible. Grinning in amusement Na-ra slowly wielded the two swords as she could perceive the energy coursing through her veins to the swords and odd enough it didn't felt heavy rather it was the opposite, as if she was holding the clouds on her palms.

" Do you .... Like it?? "

Master park and Master Heo even after seeing the content girl couldn't help but to ask since they were preparing those swords only for her from the day her gate of energy opened.