◖STAY COLD◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

"What dreams and voices?? "

Seo-yul asked her with confusion written all over his face however Na-ra scoffed internally and looked over at his face with the look that you give for strangers.

" It's nothing you should worry about young master seo-yul"

Na-ra answered formally by giving an exceptional weight to his name at the end,forming a fake polite smile on her face.

After hearing her answer seo-yul just looked like Na-ra's past reaction to his formal greeting and of course he hided it just like her in a second and looked at the ground with a firm smile.

Master park and master Heo glanced to each other with an uneasy smile by seeing their pupils interaction .

" Master Heo, i should be on my way then. "

Na-ra voiced out as she bowed to master Heo and master park then she glanced towards seo-yul for a second and bowed for him as well and turned in her heels to walk away.

" Ah Na-ra,come early in the morning tomorrow to sejukwon if you can, I have some books for you. "

Master Heo remarked remembering the load of books he saved for the girl , making Na-ra turn back her steps .

" I'm afraid I cannot master. I have to visit the palace tomorrow to meet the crown prince. "

" Ahh I see...Then come by in the evening if you can, if I'm not there Do-hwa will give it to you "

Master Heo replied by giving a warm smile towards the girl which she returned it with same warmness in her smile then she nods and again bows towards the trio and steps out.

........

" Young lady Jang na-ra,you have an letter from Young master Jang uk "

" I see, give me that "

Na-ra replied as she hastily took the letter from the maid's hands and looked into within a second. After reading the content Na-ra just chuckled and scoffed at the letter .

" What is it that made you laugh in this early morning young lady?? "

Young hee asked curiously by thinking why is her master is laughing like a maniac by reading the letter of her own brother.

" It was predictable... He's leaving from that arrogant Buddhist..it says that he ended the training. Good for him.. "

Na-ra answered as she threw the letter on the table and glanced back at
young- hee with an smile flashed on her face .