◖FALLING AGAIN??◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

" Younghee, are you okay?? Does your ankle still hurts?? "

" No young lady .it's really better now . "

Younghee answered Na-ra with a wide smile then only she noticed the boy next to them who had a disappointed face rather.

" Young master seo-yul, thank you for saving me . "

" It's okay , "

Seo- yul replyed to younghee with a polite smile and turned his gaze again to Na-ra who stiffened at the sudden gaze towards her then suddenly a young mage came into them and bowed towards Na-ra and seo-yul.

" What is it? "

" Master park is asking for your presence to ask about the attacker. "

The young mage relayed the message to seo-yul who asked the question.

" I will see you around, take guards with you all the time."

" But i can-"

" I know you can defend yourself but you should not live your life in a line... Younghee, I'm asking a favor to you. Be with her all the time and i know she's stubborn about the guards so let
kim do-joo know what happened today. "

" Wha-"

" Of course I can do that young master seo-yul. "

" Wait. What about my opinion in thi-"

" Thank you. "

" It's all right, it is my duty to protect and serve young lady Na-ra. "

"You.you can see me right? "

Na-ra asked pointing to the young mage then pointing to herself as the young mage flustered at the remark.

" Yes? Yes young lady Jang Na-ra I can see you. "

The young mage answered as he looked down at the ground with flushed ears by talking to the girl.

" Na-ra, I'm saying this for your own good.. Don't leave anywhere on your own. "

Seo-yul again stated as he took a step closer to pat her shoulder for understanding but before he did it he suddenly froze,thinking about something as he hesitantly bring back his hands to himself.seeing this of course Na-ra knew what happened as she ignored it externally.

" Ok, ok i won't...I thought you didn't saw kim do-joo these days but nagging just like her. "

Na-ra muttered the last sentence like a whisper but unfortunately everyone there could hear it.