◖GONE◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

"But.. What if i already lost it?....."

Na-ra asked while her eyes stared at his, the quite breeze passing between them making the silence more comforting.

Yul had never felt more than comfort finding in her as he never had in other person and the way his trust he gave to her other than anyone and it's true his heart sting everytime the girl was hurt in anyway or when the girl completely ignored him however he had so much affection to the girl making not wanting to hurt her by himself.

So the one thing he sure about was jang Na-ra deserve everything but never him because he could never deserve that girl , if he ever let her into his mind he's scared that he will lose her forever even as a friend. He's scared that he will be breaking that sweet soul while letting her in but at this moment he asked himself that has he already done that unintentionally?...

" Na-ra-ah, -"

The boy called her name after the long minutes as he moved his hands to her face to wipe off the tears that were coming out from her eyes that held a painful gaze towards him however before he could touch her the girl suddenly crouched with a wheeze of pain .

The girl held her head as she kneeled on the ground too painful to even stand at that point, the same pain carved her head as she wanted to pull her hair of at that second and for her luck it was gone next second, making her breath hitch trying to control it then only she knew the man that was in front of her been calling out her name kneeling just beside her with worried look all over his face.

" What's wrong?? What happened?!? "

At that moment for the second time she saw the same look in his eyes , that kind of look which made Na-ra think all again. It was fear, the fear of losing..she know that all too well.

" Young lady!! "

An echo was heard from behind as Na-ra teared her eyes from the boy and looked behind to see younghee running upto her.

" Young lady, are you okay?!?! "

" Oh?.ah, I'm fine... "

The girl replied as she stood up with the boy slightly sober at the moment.

" What do you mean you're fine?? You were just in pain right now. Let's go to sejukwon this instant. "

The boy inquired trying to catch the girl's gaze that seemed to avoiding his.

"No! It's nothing.No need .It's.. It's just... Because I'm drunk! Yes, that's right. I was just drunk and i had a head ache because of that...."

" What type of headache make you fall into your knees?... "