◖ KEEP HIM ◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

It was the first time in her life that Jang Na-ra seeing a soul shifter like the most of the people there.

Even numerous guards in songrim were fighting the soul shifter they could see the soul shifter was excellent in swords, however everyone could see more energy he used the more is getting close to petrified into a stone and the next minute she knew he defeated all the guards and was trying to get to them but before it could happen seo-yul jumps to the ground slashing his sword with the soul shifter as it get away from the crowd.

It was fight seo-yul could easily win but Na-ra's heart thumbed with nervous thinking what will the outcome of this after the next few seconds seo-yul finally defeats the soul shifter by giving his energy into his sword and pierced into the soul shifters heart and took it back as the soul shifter petrified and became a stone.

" i heard soul shifters get petrified when they run wild and lose their energy.. It was true. "

Park Dang-gu muttered to himself as he looked at the soul shifter that is petrified while Na-ra looked at it with terrified eyes and for reasons Na-ra wasn't the only one with fear in their eyes.

Every other people servants and guards are gone to their usual self and before Na-ra could turn her head to see her brother another sudden sound interrupted her.

" NA-RA!! What happened to you?!?!"

Master Heo yelled as he hastily walked upto Na-ra who has dryed blood splatters on her cloth.

" A intruder almost attacked her but before anything could happen yul came in and killed the intruder!"

Park Dang-gu informed as Master park's, Master Heo 's and Cho-yeon's eyes widen with surprise.

" are you okay now?? Did you happen to have any wounds?? "

" I'm perfectly fine-"

Cho-yeon inquired as she scanned her head to toe to see any wound on her but before Na-ra could finish her reply Master park asked her again.

" are you sure you are okay? "

" yes. As you can see I'm perfe-"

" How many times do i have to tell you to bring your guards with you?!?"

Master Heo scolded her while Na-ra stared at the ground guilty.

" I'm sorry... "

Na-ra whispered with a pout with the sound enough to make the other people hear of her.

" you look pale.... Go see the infirmary here.. "

" but I'm -"

Before Na-ra could reject master Heo's thought he widened his eyes to scold her again so Na-ra took back her words fast.