◖CRACKHEADS◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

Na-ra and younghee was currently at the palace. while Na-ra was sitting in a chair impatiently waiting for someone who is soon be her betrothed.

" Young lady , the crown prince is here.. "

Younghee whispered to Na-ra's ears as she saw the arrival of Go-won, the crown prince of daeho or should I say the future king of daeho.

When Na-ra met Go-won for the first time she thought he was a cold repulsive and tiresome man but unexpectedly to her surprise it was entirely the opposite he was an grumpy benevolent and childish in jang na-ra's perspective , which made them to get closer than she have ever thought.

" You're here. "

Go- won remarked with a cold charismatic voice as he sat down to the table opposite of Na-ra while she gave a polite smile in return.

" Yes , your highness . I wanted to meet you since I missed your presence. "

Na-ra replied by showing a sweet smile , Go-won looked down for a second and turned his face to his guards.

" Go now. I need to talk to her "

Go-won ordered the maids and guards as Na-ra glanced over to younghee indicating to step outside as well and after few seconds as everyone was out of the room,suddenly Go-won started to laugh hysterically as Na-ra just rolled her eyes at his behavior.

" Yah!don't laugh too much they might hear "

The girl scolded as she slightly slapped his hand that was on the table however that didn't made him to stop either so she just sighned heavily.

" I-I missed your pre-presence "
Go- won tried to mock her by barely trying to control his laugh as Na-ra threw glares at the boy which made him stop the laughing slowly.

" Yah,Where did you even found that cheesy lines?? "

Go-won asked her with a teasy tone as the girl looked at him with full of annoyance .

" Don't even mention it.. Kim do-joo was literally begging me to read those Romantic books that was filled with these kind of words. "

" So, you have heard about it right? "

Go- won asked her by changing his expression suddenly to seriousness filling his face. Na-ra just scoffed at him with an annoyed look plastered on her face.

" About what?! Say it properly. I hear tons of things a day! "

Na-ra answered by annoyed voice but this time Go-won seemed more annoyed at her with her reply to him.