◖VOICES◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

"𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭... 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵... 𝓦𝓪𝓲𝓽 .. 𝓢𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮... "

Na-ra fluttered opened her eyes in shock from the nightmare she just had, but this time it was more clear.

All this time she could only see red and the voices kept calling her however this time she sensed something else....a fire, well more like a spark of it.

For some reason she couldn't get that off her mind. She tried to go back to sleep but she kept thinking about it.

So she stood up fast and prepared to go to songrim to see the person that may know to the answer for all of this.

Even though park jin wasn't her Master he has took a parent role in her life from the moment she could remember and the knowledge he has may help her was all she thought as she prepared to go to songrim.

Even though kim do-joo detested about going out in this hour Na-ra was too stubborn about her decision and so kim do-joo had no other choice to let her go with younghee.

Just as she reached songrim she saw park jin already waiting for her in the headroom already sat in the chair. Seeing that Na-ra told younghee to wait outside as she walked upto park jin bowed with respect and a special smile on her face as always, seeing that park jin returned the smile and signalled her sit at the chair that was opposite of him.

" So why did you come at songrim at this hour without even having guards?? "

Park jin asked Na-ra in concern clearing laying in his voice as Na-ra let out a soft sigh and brought her hands to lay on the top of the table in front of her.

" Master park, you do know about my nightmares and voices right? .. The thing is it's becoming more intense now.. The pain that comes suddenly becoming more unbearable and the voices were blur before some days but it's becoming more clear and the nightmare... It was all red before but now I think I saw a fire?.. No. like just a spark?.. "

" Fire?"

Park jin remarked with more concern and worry for the girl .

When her father Jang gang sealed her gate of energy with her brother he couldn't do anything because that's what should be done for her safety .He knew something is wrong is happening around the girl but he couldn't point out or anything that made him feel helpless.

" Yes.. Fire... But more like it's just a spark of it... And the voices it kept saying to 'wait, it will happen soon ' "

" Na-ra i know how much confusion is all of this but i don't know what is really happening with you either.. Me and master Heo is trying to find anything we can, so endure as much you can.I promise you , I will find a way soon as I can . "