◖BEFORE EVERYTHING◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎:

" Yul, where are you?.. Yul-ah~"

A young girl walked through the forest when the light shined on the droplets in the grass as the flowers only started to bloom for the day by making the day to be more colorful to start.

The young girl jumped through the rocks playfully by holding the hem of her dress trying not to muddy it but, All of a sudden she heard a sound as she turned thinking about finding the boy she just called out however all she found was a injured bird on the fallen leaves. Seeing the sight, the young girl ran upto the bird and took it on her hands as she inspected it.

By inspecting it Na-ra could see there was a open wound probably from other animals so, quickly Na-ra placed the bird down in a rock and quickly ran through the way she came remembering some of the medicinal plants she saw the way there. After plucking it, she ran back to the bird and placed the liquid that extracted from it on the open wound, the injury wasn't that fatal and it would be okay in a few days so Na-ra carefully placed the bird on a leaf and turned around to continue to  look for a specific boy but only to met with a sword that is pointed to her neck.

Na-ra frozed in the moment staring right back at the sword that is pointed to her neck with shock.

" What did you do to my bird??! "

An angered voice echoed throughout the forest and then only Na-ra looked at the person who's holding the sword that was pointed to her neck. It was a young girl seems to be her age , her palms were calloused possibly by the training was Na-ra thought , she had a beautiful pair of eyes but cold gaze glared towards her.

" Answer me! Or I will just cut your throat with my sword!! "

The young girl sneered as she pointed the sword more close into Na-ra's neck further making Na-ra wince even it hasn't touched her yet.

"I-i just treated it! It-it had an injury on the leg -so -"

Na-ra stuttered all the way in her words as fear laced in it but not at the girl rather it was at the sword.

The other girl's gaze changed from Na-ra and to the bird that was laying on the rock confirming if what she just was the truth, and when she saw it was her gaze softened more like she lowered her guard as she put down her sword that was pointed to Na-ra's neck and quickly went up to the bird to check if it's okay.

While the young girl was checking the bird Na-ra curiously got close the sword that was placed beside her , seeing this the other girl quickly snatched the sword with Protectiveness.