◖SAPSALI◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 :

When Na-ra and seo- yul entered the training center everyone was already gathered there including the guards and servants which indulge in confusion.

" Why is everyone gathered here?? "

Na-ra asked to seo- yul who seems to be also confused about the whole situation but all of a sudden another voice surprised them by interrupting.

" They are going to catch Naksu's men in here ."

" Ah! Dang-gu! You surprised me! "

Na-ra exclaimed as she slightly slapped the boy on his shoulder which made the boy make a yelp sound even though he didn't even felt her touch.

Na-ra eyed the room finding two faces from the crowd and suddenly they appeared out of nowhere.

" Uk-ah! "

Dang-gu shouted to make the boy notice him and after jang uk noticing the three of them he walked up to them with mu-deok by his side.

" What is going on? Why are we gathered up here?? "

The boy asked curiously eyeing everyone not knowing what danger is yet to come .

" They are going to catch Naksu's men who is here.. "

This time it was Na-ra who answered the question .uneasiness filling her complexion.

" Naksu?.. "

The boy repeated as he looked down at the maid saving a glance to her and this time once again Na-ra notices it , the special Curiousness that grew on her twin's face not brushing off that again however before she could react to it park jin made the entrance to the training center.

" One of you has helped Naksu's men who sneaked in here today. "

Park jin stated as everyone looked at each other .

" My Lord. Everyone here knows each other. "

" On the outside, you all look like those of songrim.. . That's why I asked someone for help. "

Just as park jin answered to Dang-gu's statement which everyone on songrim thought someone else made an entrance.

It was none other that Jin cho-yeon from jin family. She made her grand entrance by the guards behinds her was currently following her by carrying some kind of box.

Jin cho-yeon greeted park jin and stood next to him then she scanned the room with her eyes finding some familiar faces. Just as she saw Na-ra she sweetly smiled at her signalling her she will talk to her after this after that when she wandered her eyes again there was the other sibling who is only few steps apart from jang Na-ra. Seeing jang uk in the crowd jin cho-yeon's eyes wides in surprise, not expecting the boy to be present there.