◖HWAN◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

" What the heck is going on with
Everything?!? "

Na-ra asked herself as she digged her nails in her hair in frustration suddenly she heard some footsteps as she looked around to find anything for defense but she couldn't find anything so she pulled out her hairpin which was holding her hair and poined to the direction which she heard sound of footsteps.

" Who is it?! "

Na-ra asked as the footsteps seemed to get louder and louder every second, she pointed straight to the direction where the sound was coming from as she gripped the hairpin firmer.

" It's just me. I'm not a intruder!.."

A man's sound came from the direction revealing the man who Na-ra recognized after seconds which made her hairpin to fall on the ground as the relief washes over her.

" Young master kim Hwan?? "

Na-ra asked for conformation as she looked at the charming man who is part of the one of heir of the great mage family in daeho, who was holding up his hands to let her know he mean no harm.

" Wait. Young lady Jang Na-ra?? What's with the blood?!? Are you okay?!!?"

The man asked in shocked voice as he realized the girl ,who looked like just got her face washed in blood . He worriedly came over closer to Na-ra and younghee who was relieved by the presence of that man.

" Well I'm alright. Thank you for asking.. And the blood.. It's the intruders to be honest. Young master seo-yul and young master park Dangu saved us from them.... If you don't mind can you help my maid for treatment here .. Her ankle seems to be twisted.. "

Na-ra asked as she glanced at younghee who seemed confused.

" What about you?? .. No. No! I know what you are thinking young lady! You are not going to search for young master jang uk alone!! After just this!! "

Younghee spoke in worried voice as she tried to stand up alone but suddenly her ankle aches which makes her to fall but Na-ra caughts her just in time and make her sit again.

" Then what? you're gonna accompany me with this ankle?!... Aish.. Young master kim Hwan, please take this as a request from me and take care of my maid before I come back soon... "

" Of course.. It's my pleasure to help you young lady jang Na-ra.. If you need,I can accompany you to find whoever want.. "

" No it's alright...younghee needs help right now even though she's stubborn, and when I find my brother I don't think a pretty scene is going to happen.. Since I'm going to beat that idiot.."